Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    That dude lost most of his rights when he murdered his wife. He still has it good, three meals a day and a place to sleep, beats being murdered.
    Assuming she really did it, of course.

It boils down to a question of how much faith you have in the judicial system.

Treating criminals better than they probably should be isn't just for the ones who did the crime, but especially for the ones who get falsely convicted in tragic mistakes.
    "Assuming [he] really did it?" The dude admitted to strangling his wife.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    That dude lost most of his rights when he murdered his wife. He still has it good, three meals a day and a place to sleep, beats being murdered.
    Assuming she really did it, of course.

It boils down to a question of how much faith you have in the judicial system.

Treating criminals better than they probably should be isn't just for the ones who did the crime, but especially for the ones who get falsely convicted in tragic mistakes.
    Yeah, she probably killed herself then framed him.

Professional Poster

Default Re: TG inmate denied electrolysis

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    In some states he would have gotten the electric chair not electrolysis.

Electrolysis might be out, but I've heard of inmates getting taxpayer funded laser treatment for tattoo removal. I don't agree with that... The inmates chose to get all inked up and look like freaks, so why should public money (that could be better used to give poor women mammograms) be used to fix their mistake?
    The tattoo removal is to remove gang ID's for those who want out of the life or who feel threaten by opposing gangs that by having these ID's they are a target. Just because you go to jail does not mean tht death sentence is part of the deal

He'll also have a whole bunch of potential husbands too.

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson

Electrolysis might be out, but I've heard of inmates getting taxpayer funded laser treatment for tattoo removal. I don't agree with that... The inmates chose to get all inked up and look like freaks, so why should public money (that could be better used to give poor women mammograms) be used to fix their mistake?
    The tattoo removal is to remove gang ID's for those who want out of the life or who feel threaten by opposing gangs that by having these ID's they are a target. Just because you go to jail does not mean tht death sentence is part of the deal
    They weren't worried about wearing tattoos that might result in a gang killing when they were free and gangbanging.

Professional Poster

They weren't worried about wearing tattoos that might result in a gang killing when they were free and gangbanging.
    Your response is a strawman fallacy and a bit specious. Surt they did the crime, but the punishement should not include a certain death sentence. If I stole a car i shoud not have to rendition to another country that has a death sentence for car theft. In our judicail system, extra-judical punishment is not allowed

Your response is a strawman fallacy and a bit specious. Surt they did the crime, but the punishement should not include a certain death sentence.
    It is not a certain death sentence. Gangs are well-represented in prisons and many inmates have tattoo identification. Are all these incarcerated inmates getting a "death sentence"? Preposterous.
    If I stole a car i shoud not have to rendition to another country that has a death sentence for car theft. In our judicail system, extra-judical punishment is not allowed
    It is hysterical to argue that a court is shipping people off to death when gang members are sentenced to prison. Gang members with badass tattoos showing their affiliations go to prison all the time. Most do not get murdered in prison, but if they do, the government is not complicit in their deaths. It is not even possible to de-ink every gang member prior to them serving time. If the treatments are begun, several are required before the tattoo completely fades, and it could be argued that such a process might endanger the inmates life with the gang with which he no longer wishes to be associated.

Your response is a strawman fallacy and a bit specious. Surt they did the crime, but the punishement should not include a certain death sentence.
    It is not a certain death sentence. Gangs are well-represented in prisons and many inmates have tattoo identification. Are all these incarcerated inmates getting a "death sentence"? Preposterous.
    If I stole a car i shoud not have to rendition to another country that has a death sentence for car theft. In our judicail system, extra-judical punishment is not allowed
    It is hysterical to argue that a court is shipping people off to death when gang members are sentenced to prison. Gang members with badass tattoos showing their affiliations go to prison all the time. Most do not get murdered in prison, but if they do, the government is not complicit in their deaths. It is not even possible to de-ink every gang member prior to them serving time. If the treatments are begun, several are required before the tattoo completely fades, and it could be argued that such a process might endanger the inmates life with the gang with which he no longer wishes to be associated.

There is a much cheaper method of de-inking someone too. Just cut the skin off and pull it back and stitch. Look ma, no ink. Buddy of mine did it with a 5 inch wide tat. Took him about 3 treatments. Though I'm sure if he was in a rush you could do it with 1 or 2.

I don't like white people either.

Platinum Poster

Electrolysis leaves holes in your face. get laser.

Junior Poster

I bet her booty will look like a tomato with a shotgun wound after she leaves prison! OMG I can't believe I typed that!