Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default now i prefer uncut

Last night I serviced a 19 year old mexican american transvestite prostitute. She was cut. How strange I was upset! I always liked cut but after 34 years of servicing cock I somehow have come to prefer the exquisite natural beauty displayed by most latinas and asians.

However even though the prostitute I sucked was cut, her cum tasted extaordinary. God bless all prostitutes.

Junior Poster

who fucking cares

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleneuman24
    who fucking cares
    Classic

Default Re: now i prefer uncut

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    Last night I serviced a 19 year old mexican american transvestite prostitute. She was cut. How strange I was upset! I always liked cut but after 34 years of servicing cock I somehow have come to prefer the exquisite natural beauty displayed by most latinas and asians.

However even though the prostitute I sucked was cut, her cum tasted extaordinary. God bless all prostitutes.
    Between whatever is growing on an uncut streetwalker's cock and in the semen, I bet you get a nice bacterial load.

"The inside of the foreskin constantly emits a liquid, which medicals call Smegma... The humid climate under the foreskin forms a true breeding nest for various bacteria, whose decomposition already causes a bad smell after a few hours."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smegma_888.jpg 
Views:	1332 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	262975  

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Yeah, what was he thinking, coming on HA and talking about how much he loves to fellate tranvestites????

What a FAG.....

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by shesamales
    if they wanted fags they wouldnt have had surgery to look like a woman.
    And silly me thought they take hormones and have surgery because THEY want to be the woman the feel they are. Silly me. Of course they do it to get cheap sex...

when will you faggots realize this is why they make you pay for sex and why you dont have girfriend.
    Prostitutes that make you pay for sex? What an outrage! Of course they should service all men free of charge...

Rookie Poster

I haven't always paid for sex. I have had two or three freebies in the last 34 years. I know there is something wrong with me. I should like brazilian trannsexual pumped with silicone and hormone ravaged cocks. I should kill myself right now

Quote Originally Posted by shesamales
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    Yeah, what was he thinking, coming on HA and talking about how much he loves to fellate tranvestites????

What a FAG.....
    i wasnt referring to that you smart ass. i was referring to praising uncut dicks. some thing are best left done but not said. that post seems more suitable for gay.com trannys like MEN not fags. if they wanted fags they wouldnt have had surgery to look like a woman. when will you faggots realize this is why they make you pay for sex and why you dont have girfriend... you sit here online ALONE in your shitty apartment drooling over cocks.
    You've got me pegged all wrong brah!!

I've known some cool ass folks from Lebanon throughout my life, so I'm not gonna go ballistic on you.

Just know that on a site such as HA, you're gonna meet all kinds.

Pointing out who the real "fags' are IMO is a no-win proposition.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Seriously, I know the sun rises and sets for you on having a convo about cock. But can you keep your diseased cock jpg collection to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Seriously, I know the sun rises and sets for you on having a convo about cock. But can you keep your diseased cock jpg collection to yourself?
    LOL!!

What's shocking is that some members seem to have a folder of the most grotesque cocks ever imagined just a fingertip away ready for posting.