Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Default Re: now i prefer uncut

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    Last night I serviced a 19 year old mexican american transvestite prostitute. She was cut. How strange I was upset! I always liked cut but after 34 years of servicing cock I somehow have come to prefer the exquisite natural beauty displayed by most latinas and asians.

However even though the prostitute I sucked was cut, her cum tasted extaordinary. God bless all prostitutes.
    as they said in "mean girls"....

and thats how tjinla2001 died

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Seriously, you don't even have to take my word for it.

Just look at his profile, and click "All Posts". He's been working overtime to defend his hetero-status, yet talking about cock CONSTANTLY, from day one.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/sear..._author=phobun

Why he thinks he'll always get away with insulting our collective intelligence here is beyond me, because we can all see that the guy's obsessed with COCK. It's TOO damn obvious. "Team Ramrod"?! Puh-leeeeze!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Last night I serviced a 19 year old mexican american transvestite prostitute. She was cut. How strange I was upset! I always liked cut but after 34 years of servicing cock I somehow have come to prefer the exquisite natural beauty displayed by most latinas and asians.

However even though the prostitute I sucked was cut, her cum tasted extaordinary. God bless all prostitutes.
    as they said in "mean girls"....

and thats how tjinla2001 died

Favorite. Movie. EVER!

~BB~

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleneuman24
    who fucking cares
    So funny. And on point

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

Between whatever is growing on an uncut streetwalker's cock and in the semen, I bet you get a nice bacterial load.

"The inside of the foreskin constantly emits a liquid, which medicals call Smegma... The humid climate under the foreskin forms a true breeding nest for various bacteria, whose decomposition already causes a bad smell after a few hours."
    Though it does seem you can't sem to block cocks from you post. You are right. Sucking a TV's pros cock and then the sperm sounds like playing Russian Roulette

Rookie Poster

Tonight I'll be trolling the area around the Las Vegas Lounge for transvestites. If you are familiar with Las Vegas you'll know it is a pretty classy area.

My conversion van with homemade tinted windows is going to fit right in. I will be able to set up my tranvestite date with a few huge rails of tina or snow. Dealer's choice.

If there is nothing walking around I can always go into the Lounge. It is plush. The concrete floors are always freshly painted and swept regularly.

Several of the girls are addicted to the video poker machines and tina. I always like to see my fav Asian transsexual to see if she has lost more weight. Last time she was covered in red spots. I don't think that is a good sign.

Tonight I'll be trolling the area around the Las Vegas Lounge for transvestites. If you are familiar with Las Vegas you'll know it is a pretty classy area.

My conversion van with homemade tinted windows is going to fit right in. I will be able to set up my tranvestite date with a few huge rails of tina or snow. Dealer's choice.

If there is nothing walking around I can always go into the Lounge. It is plush. The concrete floors are always freshly painted and swept regularly.

Several of the girls are addicted to the video poker machines and tina. I always like to see my fav Asian transsexual to see if she has lost anymore weight. Last time she was covered in red spots. I don't think that is a good sign.
    Is this guy for real? Sounds made up, like his other postst - but I'll never go to the places he talks about so he could be telling the truth.

Or he read a book on "How to get as many stds as possible in a short time period".

Professional Poster

Several of the girls are addicted to the video poker machines and tina. I always like to see my fav Asian transsexual to see if she has lost more weight. Last time she was covered in red spots. I don't think that is a good sign.
    Would you like to suck my cock..so I can sperm throgh your tonsils and out through your nose?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Let me guess this van comes standard w/ shag carpet , doors that only open from the outside and duct tape ... RUN GIRLS RUN!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chances_611.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	263335  

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Let me guess this van comes standard w/ shag carpet , doors that only open from the outside and duct tape ... RUN GIRLS RUN!!!
    You are very perceptive. I replaced the original burgundy shag a few years ago with a spectacular burnt orange shag that has extra padding. The van is in great shape and there is no duct tape. Right now the doors do open from the inside but maybe I should have them modified.

The vans best features are the mirrowed coffee table, black lights throughout and original quadraphonic sound. I'm a purist so I have the original 8-track system. I have a few tapes including Deep Purple, Credence Clearwater and Mountain.

My locker is fully stocked with baby wipes so the girls can have a refreshing bird bath and I have bolted down a cooler so the gals can have an ice cold 40 oz.

Tranny chaser since 1975.