Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Not yet, we are in the final stages of preparation, The site is ready and this weekend we do a dry run so I can approve it prior to going live.

I am excited. I would say the most 1 month till we go live ( hopefully )

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Best of luck Danielle.

Professional Poster

Ms. Foxx

I know or I should say,I hope, everthing goes well. You are lovely.

Aside from the worthless bickering that almost hijacked this thread completely, the bulk of it pretty much sums up why I decided to join this site and why I'm still here.

Danielle, I have been a fan of yours for a very long time. I can remember the first time I saw you, you had done a video on a boat where you were doing some solo scenes, and you were so beautiful and so perfect that I was hooked. You were (and still are) so very beautiful. your eyes were so deep and amazing to look at that you were so much more to me than just a sexual object for my entertainment. Once I heard the news that you were going for your SRS surgery, I knew that you were doing the right thing. Just by looking at you all these years, I could feel that you would finally be complete, and now I Can see that you truly are. I think you are more beautiful now than ever before and I only wish the very best things for you.

And Alyssa, it nearly broke my heart to read what you wrote about guys losing interest in you once they learn you have a penis. I hope you don't let that deter you in your quest for all the things you're working for. you are beautiful, smart, funny, and an amazing woman, and any man should be honored that you would even give him the time of day.

I give you all a lot of credit for being strong enough to do what you're doing, and to come here and share it with all of us so openly and honestly. There may be many jerks and creeps out there, and many on here as well, who will do nothing to make things easier on you. But just remember that there are people who do respect you for who you are, not what you are. And you all have my deepest love and respect.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    Aside from the worthless bickering that almost hijacked this thread completely, the bulk of it pretty much sums up why I decided to join this site and why I'm still here.

Danielle, I have been a fan of yours for a very long time. I can remember the first time I saw you, you had done a video on a boat where you were doing some solo scenes, and you were so beautiful and so perfect that I was hooked. You were (and still are) so very beautiful. your eyes were so deep and amazing to look at that you were so much more to me than just a sexual object for my entertainment. Once I heard the news that you were going for your SRS surgery, I knew that you were doing the right thing. Just by looking at you all these years, I could feel that you would finally be complete, and now I Can see that you truly are. I think you are more beautiful now than ever before and I only wish the very best things for you.

And Alyssa, it nearly broke my heart to read what you wrote about guys losing interest in you once they learn you have a penis. I hope you don't let that deter you in your quest for all the things you're working for. you are beautiful, smart, funny, and an amazing woman, and any man should be honored that you would even give him the time of day.

I give you all a lot of credit for being strong enough to do what you're doing, and to come here and share it with all of us so openly and honestly. There may be many jerks and creeps out there, and many on here as well, who will do nothing to make things easier on you. But just remember that there are people who do respect you for who you are, not what you are. And you all have my deepest love and respect.

WOW - what a gentleman and seriously an example as to the hope for trans lovers in our eyes.

Thank you for the heart felt post - I will cherish it and remember it forever!

Love all over ya

D