Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    I got to admit I didn't cry or tear up. Mainly because it didn't really come as a surprise. In fact the only thing that surprised me was when Danielle said that she only lost 90% of her customers. I thought it would have been more. It also didn't really surprise me because not too long ago (a couple years back) I think I had the mentality of the majority of men out there. I saw TS woman as shady confused gay men trying to trick straight guys into having sex with them. I even recall thinking "that's what you get" in regards to a TS woman who was assaulted by a guy when he realized she had a penis. Thankfully I feel I have learned a great deal since then and matured (with this board being a main factor). But I still recall vividly being disgusted by TS women even when they had SRS. I saw them as gross freaks. Its fucked up but I think that's the common attitude. Why would I want to have sex with a gay guy with a mutilated penis when I can have a genetic woman with a real pussy? I think that's how most "straight" guys feel. And in all honesty I think I still have some of those views ingrained in my brain.
    Typical petty cockbandit
    and that makes you what?
    Looks like it makes you mad. Keep your cool man.
    If u knew me in which u dont...youd know I never get mad- It was merely a question since you felt like you HAD to call someone a cock bandit...

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I got to admit I didn't cry or tear up. Mainly because it didn't really come as a surprise. In fact the only thing that surprised me was when Danielle said that she only lost 90% of her customers. I thought it would have been more. It also didn't really surprise me because not too long ago (a couple years back) I think I had the mentality of the majority of men out there. I saw TS woman as shady confused gay men trying to trick straight guys into having sex with them. I even recall thinking "that's what you get" in regards to a TS woman who was assaulted by a guy when he realized she had a penis. Thankfully I feel I have learned a great deal since then and matured (with this board being a main factor). But I still recall vividly being disgusted by TS women even when they had SRS. I saw them as gross freaks. Its fucked up but I think that's the common attitude. Why would I want to have sex with a gay guy with a mutilated penis when I can have a genetic woman with a real pussy? I think that's how most "straight" guys feel. And in all honesty I think I still have some of those views ingrained in my brain.
    Typical petty cockbandit
    and that makes you what?
    If u knew me in which u dont...youd know I never get mad- It was merely a question since you felt like you HAD to call someone a cock bandit...
    He could in fact be a cock hound, but I'm not pedantic.

Veteran Poster

Typical petty cockbandit
    and that makes you what?
    He could in fact be a cock hound, but I'm not pedantic.
    hmmm. Don't really see myself as a cock hound. In fact the only cock I have ever touched was my own. I also don't recall posting anything that would indicate such a title would be warranted. You will probably never see me in one of the cock picture threads saying "I wanna suck that thing all day long and drink the gravy". In fact, I think the most sexualized comment I have ever posted was actually earlier in this thread when talking about Danielle "I was just revisiting the pictures from the first page again. DAMN! That is the kind of hallway I want to walk down. Throw you up against the wall and take you then and there."

The quote that you originally responded to is me just being honest. I guess I wasn't very clear but I tried to convey that those immature feelings are bullshit and I feel I've moved on since then. Some of those stigmas still reside in my brain though and I am trying to improve further. In case I didn't say it earlier (primarily because I felt it didn't need to be said because I thought it was obvious) I am very happy for Danielle. I cant imagine living most of your life in a body that feels wrong. I think what she has done is incredibly brave and noble. From the relatively short time I have been exposed to Danielle she seems very talented and creative. I wish her nothing but the best.

With all of that said, I am not going to apologize for my comments. I stand by them. I do find it unfortunate that people might interpret them into something they weren't meant to be. In the end I thought I was just being honest and borderline articulate on my opinions and views. It seems as though I was wrong. I guess I should just keep my comments to "nice job" or "best of luck". I wont... but that's what I probably should do.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Rookie Poster

chopped up cock looks good too me

Junior Poster

thats crazy!

try it, you might like it!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

hmmm. Don't really see myself as a cock hound. In fact the only cock I have ever touched was my own. I also don't recall posting anything that would indicate such a title would be warranted. You will probably never see me in one of the cock picture threads saying "I wanna suck that thing all day long and drink the gravy". In fact, I think the most sexualized comment I have ever posted was actually earlier in this thread when talking about Danielle "I was just revisiting the pictures from the first page again. DAMN! That is the kind of hallway I want to walk down. Throw you up against the wall and take you then and there."

The quote that you originally responded to is me just being honest. I guess I wasn't very clear but I tried to convey that those immature feelings are bullshit and I feel I've moved on since then. Some of those stigmas still reside in my brain though and I am trying to improve further. In case I didn't say it earlier (primarily because I felt it didn't need to be said because I thought it was obvious) I am very happy for Danielle. I cant imagine living most of your life in a body that feels wrong. I think what she has done is incredibly brave and noble. From the relatively short time I have been exposed to Danielle she seems very talented and creative. I wish her nothing but the best.

With all of that said, I am not going to apologize for my comments. I stand by them. I do find it unfortunate that people might interpret them into something they weren't meant to be. In the end I thought I was just being honest and borderline articulate on my opinions and views. It seems as though I was wrong. I guess I should just keep my comments to "nice job" or "best of luck". I wont... but that's what I probably should do.
    Hands down, I have never seen anyone on the forum hijack so many threads with the topic of cock as Phobun has. And how's this for a Freudian slip? He's a member of a Warcraft guild called "Tean Ramrod". LMFAO!

Can you fucking queers go argue somewhere else please - Goddam you are worse then women. Fuck off and get the fuck out of my thread - Jeaaaaasus get a life! :P

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Hands down, I have never seen anyone on the forum hijack so many threads with the topic of cock as Phobun has. And how's this for a Freudian slip? He's a member of a Warcraft guild called "Tean Ramrod". LMFAO!
    lol.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    Can you fucking queers go argue somewhere else please - Goddam you are worse then women. Fuck off and get the fuck out of my thread - Jeaaaaasus get a life! :P
    Yeah. Sorry about that. But when someone calls you out its hard not to respond. To help get this thread back on track why don't you post some more pictures Danielle

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Danielle, thank you for that. :wink:

Love the logo for your site, and truly appreciate all the exposure
    and recognition that you are bringing to post op women.

Besos.

Thanks Mama, it's very tattoo inspired huh? The designers had a field day with my ideas. I wish I could take all the credit but it was my vision and their graphic designing skills brought it to life.

I am glad you like!

I just want people to know that we are gorgeous. That our genitalia is beautiful and nothing to be scared of. If other girls see my happiness and comfort in front of the camera they would not be so afraid to go through with completing their journey.

Also the men, many say it is nasty to be with a trans mutilated penis girl... But come on... Look at it... It's pretty yummie looking
    Danielle it is incredibly yummy looking. Your surgeon is an artist.

I have found you more attractive the longer you were going thru your transition. This has kind of surprised me but maybe I have grown some over the last few years, who knew. lol Now that you have reached a point you want to be at you find that your business life has changed. Dont worry we all go through this and you will build a new clientelle.

As for the guys that want to walk away and make the comments about your beautiful pussy, dont worry these are the same guys that constantly say NO NO NO in the "are we gay" threads. Yet now that you are all woman they find they cant get it up. It says a lot more about them and their inability to face up to things than it says about you.