Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by BanginBoi_X
    ., u shouldn't have even replied to dat shit for these losers...when u told me 'bout dis shit i had to come see it for myself...don't set them up to come to da club to get their ass beat...u know those of us who are fortunate to know u love u and we got ur back...imma be ova there tomorrow when i get off work...imma have lots to talk about...lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ these clowns on here

P.S. Jade I wish u coulda chilled wit me a lil longer in the ticket booth...but it's all good imma get ur lil ass pregnant next time.

LMAO @ Internet thugs

In the words of the immortal Gov. Schwarzenegger

I love how these bitch ass niggas sign on to a forum and make their 1st post a Captain Save-A-Hoe one...................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default Re: ............................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by BanginBoi_X
    ., u shouldn't have even replied to dat shit for these losers...when u told me 'bout dis shit i had to come see it for myself...don't set them up to come to da club to get their ass beat...u know those of us who are fortunate to know u love u and we got ur back...imma be ova there tomorrow when i get off work...imma have lots to talk about...lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ these clowns on here

P.S. Jade I wish u coulda chilled wit me a lil longer in the ticket booth...but it's all good imma get ur lil ass pregnant next time.

LMAO @ Internet thugs

In the words of the immortal Gov. Schwarzenegger

I love how these bitch ass niggas sign on to a forum and make their 1st post a Captain Save-A-Hoe one...................
    Wow. I told ya'll before I love internet thugs..they make coming on the internet worthwhile. You never know, some may be real thugs in real life..even though the word THUG is loosely used nowadays. Keep it Gangsta

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    Johnny, photoshop does do wonders cuz i'm rolling over here at the fact that this ho took enough time to delete out i.p.s and fill it in with the same one over n over in that phoney screen capture. it's like the national enquirer over here. my very own tranny paparazzi. I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't Photoshop shit, look at the dates... I was just bored and wondered who was voting for you since you were always number one on the top 10, you had people rate you high because people rated you low....I noticed that I rated you and I was like WTF? So I checked the IP and it said Maryland...I don't start shit unless its provoked and I don't just make shit up. Just for more proof, heres a link to your ratings...Its that simple to get in them.

oh nooooo what ever shall i do a 3 CD alliance against .? i guess my life is over. (please note my sarcasm) NOT! u manly ho's r dumb n pathetic for devoting soooo much time to me n i'm tickled pink . funny how the only people talking shit r the select few who i banned from .. lmao...
    First off, I don't give a shit about your opinion towards me, I'm perfectly happy with who I am and I didn't have to suck a bunch of cock to get where I am in life.

BE ADVISED... no one has left . but the 5 muffukaz i banned, our traffic has tripled in the past 2 months. for the record i didn't ask to come back to hung angels... i came back. my reasoning?... cuz i needed some entertainment cuz itz getting cold outside. lmao.
    Quit spreading your lies, you didn't ban me, I left willingly because I was sick of the drama.
    The others were only banned because you're a fucking nazi that doesn't want to listen to anyones opinion but your own, if you don't like what you hear then you just delete them....I have screenshots from the threads people made on TGPixel from earlier tonight that you deleted to prove that as well.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    whats wrong with her wearing a wig? hunny, basically every big star in the business is wearing a wig, extensions, etc.

first of all- to go on stage, perform, telivision, etc - u need make up
    alot of it to look like u are not wearing much. that is the trick of a good make up artist.

fashion is all about playing with different looks, make up, hair, etc.

really, if every woman was to base her looks on what a man would find attractive- it would be a sad world.

beyonce's look today is extremely polished and well put together

shes young, rich, beautiful, and talented- and if the 7,000 wig makes her look good then so be it

beauty is not often about what you NEED- but about what you WANT
    today you can taylor your hair, face, body, make up, fashion to fit you as a person and your wants.

and i think that is the greatest form of indivual style and expression
    LOL@Allanah. I agree gurl!! As Gia Puts it.."To wig or not to wig..that is the question?" LOL.

Individual style and self expression is always a positive thing. I really dont know why some people off here makes it out to be a big thing. Meanwhile, She herself wears wigs and extensions. I dont get it!?! Lmao..

~Kisses

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I don't really care whats going on at that site but I don't like being called a liar and CD by somebody who doesn't even know me, so I'm proving myself.

Rookie Poster

Default haha

She even has to back peddle on her own site about her reading everyones private messages. She deleted everyone elses posts on the subject this morning of course and still has other members asking her questions about it.
    If she deletes people for disrespect she most definitley should delete herself for disrespecting her members. "approving" every single Message including private messages isnt even borderline anything its downright Big brother communist/fascism
    Now she has to backpeddle and put up a Message Policy (which is too little to late) saying its never been a secret/you guys knew about this all along.
    If she posted this on her resume . could most definitley get a govt job no problem she would fit right in.

ya gurl moni

POLICY OF MESSAGES AND PHOTOS

it has never been a secret that i personally approve all comments, messages and photos. been that way since day one.

scott n jordan sorry to see u go. your decision. anyone who was deleted was deleted not for their opinion but for disrespect which i have not tolerated from anyone in any venue. please note when u r gone u r gone simple as that. . is a privelage not a right.

Oct 25, 2005 2:07AM [ Edit | Delete | Quote ]
    LySiStRaTa

Hey .

Not arguing here but "Messages" Is a pretty wide word on saying you approve them, So i take it you approve private messages also? That was not something to my clarification... i dont think many others also.

Oct 25, 2005 5:03AM

Professional Poster

*smdh*

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

I refuse to continue to go back n forth with u rejects, roadblock, jenna, hara... ALL of you are gone from TGpixel so it's no suprise you are over here complaining and I don't give a shit. Concoct any stories you want... you will still NEVER be back. Period. I know it was your life cuz it's been days and u still talk about it everyday. If we are gonna publish anything let's publish your log in history to see how long you LIVED on my site. Pathetic. My name stays logged in automatically cuz I own it. U think I'm here but I merely check in and out on my TmobilSideKick throughout the day while you sit at home and relish what I created. The site was created for the community n we were honestly sad to see JENNA go but as for the others they deserved it. As far as my rating we let everyone know via admin message that Hara was only deleted NOT banned n she continued to rate me low from her i.p. as anonymous which is a screen shot u don't have access to cuz its in my admin panel. I let everyone know that I was gonna cheat my rating system to make her efforts futile. As far as me deleting shit...yup I did, It's MYYYYYYYY site (i can't say that enough times) and there will be NO drama on MY shit. Save it for over here. Peace.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default This is just too Funny! LOL

I refuse to continue to go back n forth with u rejects, roadblock, jenna, hara... ALL of you are gone from TGpixel so it's no suprise you are over here complaining and I don't give a shit. Concoct any stories you want... you will still NEVER be back. Period.
    Plueaseee, I dont as hell even wanna go back where no ones got a voice but you. You ghetto power tripping naziAzz cunt! Period.

As far as my rating we let everyone know via admin message that Hara was only deleted NOT banned n she continued to rate me low from her i.p. as anonymous which is a screen shot u don't have access to cuz its in my admin panel. I let everyone know that I was gonna cheat my rating system to make her efforts futile. As far as me deleting shit...yup I did, It's MYYYYYYYY site (i can't say that enough times) and there will be NO drama on MY shit. Save it for over here. Peace.
    Oh so what?? I owe you a thankyou? For not BANNING me? LOL Get over yourself. I dont even go look at your sites til people I chat with sends/shows me URL Links. UGH! For the last time ., I dont go there and I dont rate you! And I dont CARE for you at all. Its a friggin waste of my time to do that. I speak up from the very begining and you didnt like it. END OF STORY! Why would I hide and be anonymous? Gurl you got "Issues". I think your bi polar Ho'!!

Lmao. And for the record, THEE ONLY thing why you have NOT DELETED Scott, Angelika, Jordan, Sheebeef who spoke up challenging you (Like the way I did with you before) is cos you're trying to save your face from the embarrassment from all the members of your site..Now that they know how you are over at your site..Reading private messages of your members! HA! You're not fooling anyone.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I refuse to continue to go back n forth with u rejects, roadblock, jenna, hara... ALL of you are gone from TGpixel so it's no suprise you are over here complaining and I don't give a shit. Concoct any stories you want... you will still NEVER be back. Period. I know it was your life cuz it's been days and u still talk about it everyday. If we are gonna publish anything let's publish your log in history to see how long you LIVED on my site. Pathetic. My name stays logged in automatically cuz I own it. U think I'm here but I merely check in and out on my TmobilSideKick throughout the day while you sit at home and relish what I created. The site was created for the community n we were honestly sad to see JENNA go but as for the others they deserved it. As far as my rating we let everyone know via admin message that Hara was only deleted NOT banned n she continued to rate me low from her i.p. as anonymous which is a screen shot u don't have access to cuz its in my admin panel. I let everyone know that I was gonna cheat my rating system to make her efforts futile. As far as me deleting shit...yup I did, It's MYYYYYYYY site (i can't say that enough times) and there will be NO drama on MY shit. Save it for over here. Peace.
    Honestly, I am SHOCKED that you didn't just insult me....But you can publish my log in history, I stayed logged in even if I wasn't browsing the site. I don't care if you rate yourself, it doesn't matter to me....I was only bringing this up because it said I rated you on the 14th when I wasn't even home until the 15th and I had no internet access. It may be your site, but people should be able to defend themselves and have an opinion even if its not what you like to hear. Like I said, I left because of the drama...Actually I didn't even leave, I was deleted without reason, I just took down my self pics and put up a fake pic....I see allot of other users with pics of their cars or dogs, so why would I get deleted for mine?