Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Show me a beauty magazine, advertiser, album cover, movie poster, mens magazine that does not airbrush- I wouls day 90% of them do.

I had a photogrpaher friend who used to develop at the same place where they developed some of the V. secrets catalogue phots and he showed me some before- and I was SHCOKED

you would be surprised how much they chop off, re-arrange, and change models that would be presumably considered perfect. im not talking about
    minor fixings- i am talking about major changes.

www.glennferon.com

check that out- its alot of fun
    saw Tyra Banks on Broadway (Manhattan) we were sitting next to each other in some chinese restaurant. While I will admit she is a nice person, she talked to me for a minute, she's no perfect dame.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

wow Allanah. that was really interesting.

a funny one... http://www.glennferon.com/portfolio1/portfolio30.html

why does only 1 of beyonce's breasts change size n get bigger? lmao.

back to what i said though... photography = art. probably why i love shooting so much. i took every photo on every one of my sites myself. even the ones of me with a remote.

Platinum Poster

tyras gorgeous even tho u can clock her wig line all the way across the room

im still shocked. beyonce n even usher n a few others look flabby n out of shape in there pics. not fat but not all tight n firm like they look when we r used to seeing them. wow.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

she does love those lace front wigs

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster

they look cute too ... if ur ass was REALLY coming out w/ a line of wigs like hers id gurantee an order of 50 units tomorrow

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nyctrannytopper
    LOL ALOT OF TRANNYS LIKE WEARING THERE MAKE UP LIKE THAT NELLY PIC BUT WITH BLACK EYE MAKEUP INSTEAD OF BLUE LOL THATS WHY THEY GET SPOOKED TRYING TO LOOK OVER FEM WILL ALWAYS GIVE THEM AWAY ALSO RUNNING AROUND HALF NUDE IN STR8 NIGHTCLUBS WHAT REAL WOMAN DO THAT?EXCEPT FOR THE FEW CLUB WHORES LOOKING TO GET PICKED UP FOR ONE NIGHT STANDS
    Outside of the obvious, I think the cakey foundation or glamour makeup gives girls away more than anything. I don't care how good MAC cosmetics are for hiding imperfections... it also looks like cakey foundation and I don't see many girls in clubs, including strippers wearing that. Just say no to foundation.

Agreed on the attire as well.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    anyone who wants to see me can catch me anywhere anytime day or night. i was with all the top bitches in the biz sunday night, ask about me. no sciences or medical advancements needed facially.

p.s.- tsntx r u related to kayla coxx? ya'll have a similar facial structure. just curious.
    C'mon now .ca... I don't agree with a lot of the shit the guys are saying here, but please don't say "all the top bitches in the biz". I count one AVN nominee at your party. While she's a legend, no doubt, I think your description was pushing it. I do think you had a solid cast of web performers at your party tho. I'm a big fan of you, Gia, and Jade.

And tsntx is pretty flawless in my opinion. She's real and looks/acts nothing like Kayla.

Silver Poster

wow Allanah. that was really interesting.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

WOW.

I clicked em all. I didn't know they could do ALL THAT with "photoshop".
    Seriously

Platinum Poster

[quote="ARMANIXXX"]wow Allanah. that was really interesting.

__________________________________________________ ___________[quote]

saw this site a few months back and its awesome...