Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Holy shit you guys have alot of time on your hands with those pics,how the fuck do you imagine that shit unless you are a fucking ssick piece of shit!

exactly.... who would wanna imagine my sexy baby Nelly as a woman.... SICK!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

This topic is rather silly. We alll have good days and bad days and some people look better in person and some dont- some people take great photographs and others don't- its all relative and goes beyond ts.
    I have guys who looked great in pics and looked bad in person and guys who looked ok in pics but looked nuch better in person. The camera is not always a blue print of real life. And photo shop and tools as such are just tools for advertising. Anyone seem those Dove ads with all the "real" women in them? I think most women know they can not be/ or may want to be super models but it's nice to have something to aspire or admire.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

exactly allanah. please refer to where i said....

But um what I will say is do u think Halle' Berry would be caught dead on the front of Vogue without makeup and being airbrushed? HELL NO! But at the same time that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful in person. Photography is Art. It's not meant to be true to life.

Professional Poster

A couple of those women in the dove ads look pretty damned good to me.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    true, i think most people realize most of the pics we see online are edited in some kind of way. however, as for the statement about GGs not having masculine traits, ive seen a lot of GGs that do have masculine traits. take a look at any wnba team's roster and you'll come across at least one. theyre usually the center on the team, hah
    WNBA... lol Watch out.. not the people to mess with.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

"mediochre" - a new colour between gray and red.

seanchai

Platinum Poster

Default a MOroNI like no other...

mediogre in MOroNI's case...she just crawled back... and already callin people gay...yeah right FEMINEM....stick around a while...we missed ya..."my entourage/bodyguards"...is that what they call rock dealers and crack whores in shitsville?....LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    exactly allanah. please refer to where i said....

But um what I will say is do u think Halle' Berry would be caught dead on the front of Vogue without makeup and being airbrushed? HELL NO! But at the same time that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful in person. Photography is Art. It's not meant to be true to life.
    didn't you ask to be removed from this site?

yes i did and im back. do u have a problem ho? why r u all in my business. get a life.