Page 1 of 53 1234561151 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Not all trannies look good in person

This is something that's never discussed. Some of ya'll go crazy over pics of certain girls, but sometimes pics can lie. Pics can be airbrushed, not to mention the use of hair, makeup, and lighting to enhance the girl's looks. The same came be said about GG's, but GG's don't have masculine traits that some trannies can't eradicate, i.e. broad shoulers, big hands, feet, ect. Sometimes if you catch them in the wrong lighting these masculine traits can be more noticable. Also, a lot of girls seem to wear lots of makeup, have any of you thought what they look like without it?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

ofcourse anyone can look better in a photoshoot...don't know how they might look without makeup and such cos never seen a tgirl in real life...

true, i think most people realize most of the pics we see online are edited in some kind of way. however, as for the statement about GGs not having masculine traits, ive seen a lot of GGs that do have masculine traits. take a look at any wnba team's roster and you'll come across at least one. theyre usually the center on the team, hah

New Orleans, no place like home.

Not true... At my Party the other night GIA, JADE, and WENDY ALL looked better in person. I was shocked but it's true. I used to carry the same stereo type ya'll seem to have. But um what I will say is do u think Halle' Berry would be caught dead on the front of Vogue without makeup and being airbrushed? HELL NO! But at the same time that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful in person. Photography is Art. It's not meant to be true to life.

And mixed pretty boi u r the last person to judge anyone cuz I approved every last private message u sent on . and I saw the beasts u talk to. Don't have me go back in my database n post pix of them ho's. N even though u said I'm cute u r racist as hell and for a boi who claims to be so picky even the black chicks u fucked with weren't on point. Dragqueens at best. Finally didn't I read a thread where u said u would like to see Nelly's buff ass and Justin Timberlake in drag?

damn only 2 posts n i'm on a roll already. i gotta get out of here.... lolzzzz

Platinum Poster

Default MoRoNi

Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr
    Not true... At my Party the other night GIA, JADE, and WENDY ALL looked better in person. I was shocked but it's true. I used to carry the same stereo type ya'll seem to have. But um what I will say is do u think Halle' Berry would be caught dead on the front of Vogue without makeup and being airbrushed? HELL NO! But at the same time that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful in person. Photography is Art. It's not meant to be true to life.

And mixed pretty boi u r the last person to judge anyone cuz I approved every last private message u sent on . and I saw the beasts u talk to. Don't have me go back in my database n post pix of them ho's. N even though u said I'm cute u r racist as hell and for a boi who claims to be so picky even the black chicks u fucked with weren't on point. Dragqueens at best. Finally didn't I read a thread where u said u would like to see Nelly's buff ass and Justin Timberlake in drag?

look...it's a bird...it's a plane...no... it's moroni!!...I'm sure you recognize this cretin, mixed...she can bash bout how she left, but look who's back...with her "tens of thousands of fans"...dragqueens?...we just heard from one... missed ya moroni...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pixelparty_330.jpg 
Views:	12017 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	31346  

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Default Re: MoRoNi

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by aTsLiKeN0oThEr

look...it's a bird...it's a plane...no... it's moroni!!...I'm sure you recognize this cretin, mixed...she can bash bout how she left, but look who's back...with her "tens of thousands of fans"...dragqueens?...we just heard from one... missed ya moroni...
    Hahahahaha @ chef

This heffa is a straight lie with her phony ebonic accent claiming to be the most sought after TS and yet we don't see her in any movies and she got all kinds of bad reviews cause she don't even have sex with her clients. I ain't knocking nobody who pays for sex, but who the fuck pays $200.00/hour for a hand job? You can just stay home and beat off for free.

And that Nelly in drag post was a joke. I didn't say I wanted to see him in drag I said he'd probably look like a female if he did dress in drag!!!!! Don't get it twisted.

And yeah I'm racist, that's why my mother's white and my current girlfriend(GG) is white. These broads are just mad cuz look mediocre looking compared to white GG's!
    lmao

Default .......

it's 250 not 200 and yes darling i'm soooooooooo mediochre. *rolls eyes. that means so much coming from u. nelly's masculine azz face would not look good in makeup. face it your gay. the fact that your on here everyday and yet u have a girlfriend makes me soooo insanely jealous. she's soooo lucky. gee i guess we are all missing out on the most rock socking light skinned peice of tranny chasin masturbating trade. ooooooo i wish he was mine!! *rolls eyes again. ROFLMAO. Baby youz a 745 beamer, a few bank account, a hairbrush and a few pounds short before u ready to call anyone mediochre.

u dont see me in anymore movies cuz politely decline every offer as i dont need a measily 1500 bucks for someone else to make tens of thousands off me. i'm one paid ho. and actually i began filming my own series this week. im more of an exploiter not the one being exploited. i spent 1500 alone on the porshce cayenne stretch that carried me n gia darling n my bodyguards n entourage to the club i rented out for 4 g's last sunday. several gurls from here were there so ask. i was hoping u could come better then that pa, but atleast u didn't over do it.

Name:	nelly-photo-nelly-6205622_484.gif 
Views:	11865 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	31348  

Junior Poster

I'm always online? What about you? You seem to be on that TGPixel website 24/7. Talk about the pot callin the kettle black.

BTW, just add a blonde wig and colored contacts to that Nelly pic and he'll look like the typical tranny you'd find on blacktgirls.
    lmao

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

wow @ mixed
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nothing beats going to a party and having one of the ugliest chicks there not let you leave the bathroom until you tell her she is beautiful......................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

the blonde wig u requested......

Name:	nelly122_239.gif 
Views:	11765 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	31349