Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why I like 'em

Quote Originally Posted by transmaven
    Solitary is the master baiter around here
    And here I thought it was one big circle jerk!

phobun, you unwittingly concocted the *perfect* HA pun. Good job, my friend!
    Damn, you're right, if only I had thought of that before I thought of that.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Some folks will so predictably take the bait and go sanctimonious. Eddie Murphy!

There may in fact be a direct correlation between stupidity and how seriously agitated a few people get from some of my posts.

For all this petulance, Solitary is the master baiter around here, especially with that one wind-up thread with the picture and all the sillies that responded thinking it was proof of all they suspected about him, until JWBL said anyone who replies to this thread should be taken out and shot. Heh.

Maybe Solitary and I will go cruise Santa Monica Blvd trolling for prostitutes with dicks. You know I want it.
    Please just stop embarrassing yourself. We're talking to the guy, and you're dissing him. Again, this is HUNG Angels, so the sanctimonious one is you. Now stop analyzing everyone with your outdated pop psych, go hump your precious "bait", and GET LOST.

Professional Poster

Is it a little ironic that Mr. Murphy gets spanked for allegedly trying to hook up with trannies but......on a site dedicated and about trannies and those who might love them? I am using the weasel word might because I sometimes see a lot of hate posted along with unknown causes of unnecessary grief and drama. This intentional meanness can allow for some (another weasel word) to assume that there is a lot of undiagnosed and unresolved mental illnesses attached to those mean postings.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    Is it a little ironic that Mr. Murphy gets spanked for allegedly trying to hook up with trannies but......on a site dedicated and about trannies and those who might love them? I am using the weasel word might because I sometimes see a lot of hate posted along with unknown causes of unnecessary grief and drama. This intentional meanness can allow for some (another weasel word) to assume that there is a lot of undiagnosed and unresolved mental illnesses attached to those mean postings.
    i'm all for him secretly wanting trans streethookers!

i was just saying it figures that thats why he was so anti-gay in his act.
    overcompensating.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    i'm all for him secretly wanting trans streethookers!

i was just saying it figures that thats why he was so anti-gay in his act.
    overcompensating.
    I agree with you there is some overcompensation going on in humor and what we find funny. But I think you disregard a place of life component in the Eddie Murphy situation. And the pyschology about a married grown man chasing a street tranny in the middle of the night is so off topic for this forum, but might be related. I just was on a posting where a feud was going on btw BB and Hara that the bitching and postering was so psychotic that it was on par with the ramblings of the Pittsburgh shooter blog. Now that was off topic a little. As far as Mr. Murphy, I relate to him and MJ a lot because of some personal similarties. I feel that Murphy's rant on gays was funny on a visceral level, and we where on the same personal journal at that time. I think he would tell diff jokes now. As far as MJ, his journey went off track from mine about 15 years ago. And like most of his fans, I ignored the pressing and mounting evidence of his pedophile traits, in lieu of concentrating on his immense talent. We fans were enablers and possible co-conspirators.

By the way, Alyssa87, you are smart, beautiful, perceptive, and engaging. I am not trying to suck up to you...I know that makes us suspects on the HA list of types of members

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Why i like `em ... I just do , i dont need a reason.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

I just was on a posting where a feud was going on btw BB and Hara that the bitching and postering was so psychotic that it was on par with the ramblings of the Pittsburgh shooter blog.
    And on that thread you voiced an opinion in which you agreed with Hara about something she and I actually both agreed upon. We both agreed that men expect anal from trannies, but the argument was actually about whether or not they SHOULD.

So are you intentionally trying to reignite a flame war that's been over for a couple of weeks now by insulting both of us or do you have something positive to add? Please help me to understand your motivation here.

~BB~

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I dont expect anything ... that way when i get anything i'm surprised.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    How interesting, because Eddie Murphy years later got busted enjoying some pre-op tranny COCK.
    Agreed, Nicole!!

I know Ediie was like 20-22 in that youtube clip, but I can't remember the last time I saw a comic riff that long about homosexuals.

It's clear he lives a lifestyle in private vastly different than the one he shows to the public.

I just don't see why he went out of his way to be so hostile. I guess the motives are the same, insecurity about one's own sexuality and the fear of being called on it.

I mean, what str8 man wears a a tight red leather suit on stage, talks about how great his ass looks while he's strutting up and down talking about anal sex, then disses fags??

Hypocrisy sux!!

BTW, I think I'm crushing on ya, Nicole!!!

Be gentle..

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    I just was on a posting where a feud was going on btw BB and Hara that the bitching and postering was so psychotic that it was on par with the ramblings of the Pittsburgh shooter blog.
    And on that thread you voiced an opinion in which you agreed with Hara about something she and I actually both agreed upon. We both agreed that men expect anal from trannies, but the argument was actually about whether or not they SHOULD.

So are you intentionally trying to reignite a flame war that's been over for a couple of weeks now by insulting both of us or do you have something positive to add? Please help me to understand your motivation here.

~BB~
    That was what made it so rambleing and unneccesary. I thougth you were a little too parsing in you comments. Any receptor in a anal sex act is already in a submissive position. That goes with hetro anal sex and vagina sex. It is about power, we men want it, and to achieve it we are going to fuck in the ass.

It was not an attempt to re-litigate or take sides. I have enjoyed your postings. They are thoughtful and well articulated, and your positions, in which I might disagree occ, I respect.

That said, I still think Eddie's bit about homosexuals was funny for the time and place when it occurred. And the red leather outfit was a little weird, but it was his first movie concert and I guess he wanted to make a great apperance. Finally, my friends, (not I), mimic his routine for months, esp the gay one. It was a culture moment, a moment where to understand it you had to be there