Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daleach
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by tsslutboy
    I prefer guys that are submissive in the bedroom where I run the show, unless otherwise instructed to do so (which only happens - here and there, when he's been a very good and obedient boy)! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

i like to be aggerssive and her submissive when the mood is right. cuzit is so hot when she tells me what, where, and how she wants me to please her like a good boy would. ill be what she wants is all care about.
    I believe in give and take type of deal. YOU be a subservient sub and in turn, I'll reward you by being your obedient slut after wards (but I gotta domme you 1st and have my way with you)! lol Sounds good?

~Kisses.

HTG

OMG you sound like the perfect woman. That's how I like it. I love for her to be in charge, my focus is all about pleasing her and if she is in the mood I can get off. And if she is feeling generous she will be my little slut.
    Kewl! Then we're on the same page!

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123
    I prefer guys that are submissive in the bedroom where I run the show, unless otherwise instructed to do so (which only happens - here and there, when he's been a very good and obedient boy)! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    To answer the OP's question I like both. Versitile all the way!

Hara ... sorry to be a pain in the ass but....

in your avatar ......
    I believe it's spelled c-r-o-c-k

as opposed to c-r-o-a-k

I'm not sure what a croak of shit is. Maybe it's when someone is choking on shit.
    1. I wasn't the OP (You were answering the OP, no need to quote me).
    2. Noted, thanks! C-r-o-c-k as in "crock pot". Got it. I'm too lazy to bother correcting that Mr. Spelling Nazi.
    What? Are people with long nails aren't allowed to have a typo (aplenty at this forum)?
    Also, do you always correct your thai ladyboy dates when they speak in crooked English?

Btw, it's spelled V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-E. It's not spelled how it's pronounced. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by baileyandkc
    Passive and aggressive with a beautiful black goddess, someone who's fun to be with, knows what she wants, and willing to give and receive, to the satisfaction of both, ideally at the same time!
    Is that diamond engagement ring for me??!!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

~Kisses.

HTG

i like to be aggerssive and her submissive when the mood is right. cuzit is so hot when she tells me what, where, and how she wants me to please her like a good boy would. ill be what she wants is all care about.
    I believe in give and take type of deal. YOU be a subservient sub and in turn, I'll reward you by being your obedient slut after wards (but I gotta domme you 1st and have my way with you)! lol Sounds good?

~Kisses.

HTG

OMG you sound like the perfect woman. That's how I like it. I love for her to be in charge, my focus is all about pleasing her and if she is in the mood I can get off. And if she is feeling generous she will be my little slut.

~Kisses.

HTG

in your avatar ......

as opposed to c-r-o-a-k

I'm not sure what a croak of shit is. Maybe it's when someone is choking on shit.
    2. Noted, thanks! C-r-o-c-k as in "crock pot". Got it. I'm too lazy to bother correcting that Mr. Spelling Nazi.
    What? Are people with long nails aren't allowed to have a typo (aplenty at this forum)?
    Also, do you always correct your thai ladyboy dates when they speak in crooked English?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Touche haha. Thanks for the humble pie

Professional Poster

For me, I guess I'm happiest when I'm giving 100% effort to please my partner.

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

in your avatar ......

as opposed to c-r-o-a-k

~Kisses.

HTG
    You're welcome Daddy! daleach likewise made a typo, though I gave him benefit of the doubt and did not correct him as I've understood the essence of what he said just fine.

Maybe next time have a glance at the mirror for errors/defects you have yourself before criticizing someone? Learn it! So you avoid getting your ass PWNED!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica
    Passive and aggressive with a beautiful black goddess, someone who's fun to be with, knows what she wants, and willing to give and receive, to the satisfaction of both, ideally at the same time!

lol..only if Whitney agrees to sing while I present it, maybe I Wanna Dance or So Emotional..of course, How Will I Know would be acceptable too..

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

in your avatar ......

as opposed to c-r-o-a-k

~Kisses.

HTG
    You're welcome Daddy! daleach likewise made a typo, though I gave him benefit of the doubt and did not correct him as I've understood the essence of what he said just fine.

Maybe next time have a glance at the mirror for errors/defects you have yourself before criticizing someone? Learn it! So you avoid getting your ass PWNED!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes but your defect is in your signature which is displayed on every message you post on this forum. And the theme of your sig is pointing out the defects in someone else's point of view on their own sexual orientation. It's a bit ironic (not sure if that is the right word?). In a message it's understandable to have defects, not a big deal at all. So maybe it's not a bad idea of fixing that one? Or is your signature some sort of bait you will use to ass-PWN more spelling Nazis in the future?

Based on the theme of this thread I thought ass pwnage was a good thing for some people here.

Yes but your defect is in your signature which is displayed on every message you post on this forum.
    Yeah and your point is? You're ocd is that it? lol Well then that's YOUR problem NOT mines Derek. lol

And the theme of your sig is pointing out the defects in someone else's point of view on their own sexual orientation. It's a bit ironic (not sure if that is the right word?).
    Probably is..but that's beyond you. I'll fix that when I got the time or when i care to. Just because you pointed it out to me doesn't mean I'll do anything about it since I've already explained this to you previously.

In a message it's understandable to have defects, not a big deal at all. So maybe it's not a bad idea of fixing that one? Or is your signature some sort of bait you will use to ass-PWN more spelling Nazis in the future?
    Again, why don't YOU move on to bigger and better things, than go back and forth with me about a silly lil 'typo' which you yourself has exhibited (while trying to correct me)? Capish?? lol

Based on the theme of this thread I thought ass pwnage was a good thing for some people here.
    Why are you saying that you're a power bottom?

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica

lol..only if Whitney agrees to sing while I present it, maybe I Wanna Dance or So Emotional..of course, How Will I Know would be acceptable too..
    Ok. If no ring, I'll take a big hug and a smile!!

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.

Yes but your defect is in your signature which is displayed on every message you post on this forum.
    Yeah and your point is? You're ocd is that it? lol Well then that's YOUR problem NOT mines Derek. lol
    I was merely tring to help you out in my first post mentioning your defect thats all looking back now I think I should have PM'd you but meh.
    And the theme of your sig is pointing out the defects in someone else's point of view on their own sexual orientation. It's a bit ironic (not sure if that is the right word?).
    Probably is..but that's beyond you. I'll fix that when I got the time or when i care to. Just because you pointed it out to me doesn't mean I'll do anything about it since I've already explained this to you previously.
    Do it now or my head will explooodddddeeeee!
    In a message it's understandable to have defects, not a big deal at all. So maybe it's not a bad idea of fixing that one? Or is your signature some sort of bait you will use to ass-PWN more spelling Nazis in the future?
    Again, why don't YOU move on to bigger and better things, than go back and forth with me about a silly lil 'typo' which you yourself has exhibited (while trying to correct me)? Capish?? lol
    How could I possibly move on when I'm having so much fun. That would take some measure of tact and grace which we do not possess I believe.
    Why are you saying that you're a power bottom?
    Remember I mentioned I am Versitile! (spelling?????)
    ~Felches.

HTG