Firstly thanks again for the responses to the first part of Butterly, cheers for the encouragement. I can't remember what my original idea was but I didn't want to just do erotica.

having said that, I was off work ill today so caught up on writing the next part, which features girl/tgirl sex. I tried to avoid crude euphemisms as I wanted totry and keep a tender element, dunno if I succeeded. See what you think, and hopefully there should be an added pic of "Kiera"...actually a gg but thought suited the look I wanted to suggest.

Next part will probably be the conclusion and will probably include one more sex scene before completing kiera's tale...

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this next part....

5. …Is The Sweetest

And so I entered what I call my cocoon stage, the final part of my journey. I can’t properly convey the joy I felt living my life openly as a girl. I can’t explain how I felt like a girl, only that I did and that dressing was such a liberating experience for me. I was ecstatic to be free but that’s not to say I didn’t receive some pleasure from my new wardrobe.
Kirsten knew I would be dressed for the first time on that Sunday and came around to see me. “You look great, girl, “ she beamed. Although I wasn’t even close to being a girl yet, she always treated me like one since the day she found out about everything.
“I don’t”, I said, “I look like a boy in a skirt.”
“No,” she said sternly as she put her hands on my shoulders, “you look happy and that means you look happy…and this will make you even happier…”
She pulled out a mail order catalogue from her catalogue and jumped on to my bed, sitting cross-legged as she opened the book in front of her and pulled some paper and a pen off of my bedside table.
“Your mom said we can spend $500 on clothes from this book before we go shopping, so sit down and have a look!”
I jumped onto the bed beside her, giggling as I tucked my legs up and swung the book around. We spent ages leafing through it, picking out clothes I liked, matching them with others I hadn’t considered and spotting items that could be used in numerous combinations with other outfits. I originally intended not to buy too many clothes as I wanted to develop my shape a bit but like any other teenaged girl, I soon caught the clothes bug and would spend hours with Kirsten and Emma in the clothes stores. Within months, I had accrued all the clothes, accessories and boots (initially I was self-conscious about my legs and wouldn’t be seen without hose and boots on) that I could and had redecorated my bedroom into a more feminine living space.
As I began living full time, my therapy continued with regular sessions. I was offered voice coaching, which I took but declined femininity coaching. I wanted to pass so needed to modify my speech but I wanted to develop my own body language naturally and only use coaching if I was a complete failure. Luckily, once open about myself and dressed, I felt relaxed and my demeanour naturally evolved to match my emotional state.
When I returned to school the following semester, I was living full time and was a little nervous about my first day, but also quite excited. Rumours had spread across school about my transition so I was prepared for a hostile reaction. At first, there was a lot of inevitable questions but largely I got through each day without too much abuse. There was the odd instance of name-calling but the faculty had been instructed to keep an eye on this and it was passed out fairly promptly. Soon, I was going to school and having the same day-to-day experiences as any other student. My classmates soon got used to my change and it was only their parents who shot me the occasional damning look. By that point, I was so happy and confident in myself that their narrow beady gazes bounced off me like water off a duck’s back.

By the age of 17, I looked completely different to my previous existence. My hips had filled out and given me a nice figure but my breasts were still fairly small: the second surgery I had was to have them enhanced, not a lot but to give me more of a cleavage. My hair had grown out to shoulder length and four rounds of electrolysis had eliminated most of my facial and body hair even before it had properly started to blight my skin. I would never be the prettiest girl but I had developed into a perfectly passable girl that you wouldn’t necessarily be attracted to at first sight but also wouldn’t identify as genetically male. I was as happy and well adjusted as any other girl and had become closer to my mom and Kirsten.

And there was Emma.

I had known Emma for years and she was one of my best friends…but I had fallen for her hard. She was gorgeous, a black-haired vixen that all the girls wanted to sleep with…and so did I. The only person who knew I liked her was naturally Kirsten. All the girls knew I preferred girls but thought nothing of it: although my transgender status was now a non-issue, my sexuality seemed even less of one so I could carry around my secret crushes and nobody ever thought to ask me about them. I had been attracted to lots of girls and had previously harboured a crush on Miss Troy, my art teacher. She was gorgeous and knew it, dressing in a classy but stunning way that had the boys panting. I just wanted her to sweep me into her arms, throw me back and gently but passionately kiss me. The hormones prevented too much downstairs activity but I have to admit to more than a few sparks of desire down there, but nothing like the flame that Emma would stir up in me.

Perhaps because I spent years yearning to by like them or because I was a born fashion victim, I had always been attracted to girly girls. On TV, I loved both Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Rachel from Friends. Both were pretty (I had a Jennifer Aniston Friends poster on my wall!) but I was really taken with Willow’s sweetness and Rachel’s warm nature…and fashion sense, I admit! Emma was different…she was the most outspoken of our circle and had an active dating life. She was the only one of us to getting her belly button pierced, as well as getting a small tattoo on the small of her back. To be honest, a lot of her behaviour kind of rubbed me the wrong way…but she was gorgeous! I couldn’t take my eyes off her.
We were coming up to the school prom and most of the girls were dating with various levels of involvement. Kirsten had been dating a guy for a few months and the other girls all had their dates lined up…except Emma and myself. I knew I wouldn’t be at the top of anybody’s date list but Emma actively chose to go to the prom alone so that she could dance with whomever she wanted to without any strings attached. As everybody else was making their way to the prom with their events, Emma suggested we arrive together.
“Uh, okay, “ I agreed sceptically, noticing Kirsten watching me curiously. Later on our way home, she turned to me and said “You like her, don’t you?”
“Like who?” I asked, acting innocently.
“You know who! Emma!”
“No, don’t be silly…”
“You do, you like her!”, she insisted.
“God!”, I exclaimed. “How do you know?”
“Because you go all shy around her!”
“Does she know?”, I asked nervously.
“I doubt it…but I bet she wouldn’t consider you out of the question either…”
“What do you mean? Look at her list of conquests, she’s had her pick of the school!”
“Yeah, but there are the rumours about the Winchester game…with the cheerleader…?”
“Oh, she was drunk, you know that…”
“Still…”
We walked for a few seconds before I added “You’ve goyt me worried now…”
“Why? Take the chance if it’s offered to you, never turn down a good time, sweetie…”
“Kirsten, it’s NOT going to happen, we’re going to arrive together then she’ll split off to prowl the dance floor when the guys finally get the guts to get up from their seats…”

The prom came around soon enough and I wasn’t proven wrong. Al students had their pictures taken upon their arrival and I still have my photo of Emma, resplendent in her pink satin dress and myself definitely shyer in my white satin dress, black top and black nylons. Despite arriving together, most students flitted between their friends and dates, meaning that I had company all night despite having no date. The boys were typically difficult to pull onto the dance floor, so I enjoyed dancing much of the night away with my friends, watching Emma flit between boys. As the ed of the night loomed, couples began leaving to find their own time together: after all, traditionally prom night is the first instance of intimacy for many teens.
Kirsten gave me a goodbye hug before leaving with her date, checking if I’d be safe getting home. I had taxi fare so said I’d be fine and left with Emma and our friend Carolina, who soon split off with her date.
“Well, looks like it’s just us two now, “ sighed Emma.
“Yeah…I’m gonna grab a cab, d’you want to jump in?”, I asked. “It’s on my way so it’s no trouble…”
She agreed but when we pulled up to her house, she asked me to come in.
“Don’t go, why don’t you come in?”, she asked. “My mom’s away for a friend’s wedding and I’ll be alone so I’ll be happy for the company…all your mom, ask if you can stay over…”
“I don’t know, “ I said quietly, secretly wanting to stay over with all my heart to spend some time alone with her but also knowing nothing would ever happen romantically.
“C’mon, it’ll be fun, “ she insisted and pulled me out of the cab behind her. Reluctantly---but not with too much of resistance, I admit---I paid the cab driver and followed Emma up the path into her house, watching her hips swing and legs stride, her kicks clacking away and disturbing the chirruping crickets.
Once inside, Emma flipped on the TV and bought in a bottle of vodka and two cans of Coke. I slipped off my black top and my shoes, pulled my mobile from my handbag and called my mom to ask if I could stay over. After she talked to Emma, she agreed and Emma poured the first of our drinks---“not too much for me”, I insisted--- before settling down into the sofa, facing each other to talk instead of watching whatever was on the tube. As we got talking and swigged our drinks, inevitably we got very giggly and the conversation turned very silly, sending us into deeper fits of laughter.

Eventually, I had enough and became exhausted.
“Emma, I’m sorry, “ I said, “but I’m shattered. Is it okay to go to bed? I’m sorry, I know we’re having fun but---“
“No, no, no, “ she said, “that’s fine, I’m getting tired myself…c’mon, I’ll show you up…”
She took the glasses out into the kitchen as I turned off the TV, switched off the lights and followed Emma upstairs, where she showed me into her room. I’d been there many times before but it dawned on me that obviously she only had one bed.
“Emma…where am I going to sleep…?”
“Well, you can sleep on the floor”, she laughed “But I doubt it’s very comfortable. C’mon, you can share my bed, it’ll be like a sleepover…”
Panic hit me like a wave but I tried to keep my calm.
“I never had sleepovers so is that …usual?”, I asked.Emma pluffed up the pillows and smiled apologetically.
“Oh of course not, Kiera, I’m sorry, I never thought…I forget you were ever..Iwell, y’know…”
I didn’t like to be reminded of my former gender role but was glad to be viewed as a girl.
“That’s okay, honestly...”
She looked at me and smiled warmly before grabbing some deodorant from her dresser. “I worked up a sweat out on the dance floor tonight so I’m gonna take a shower, “ she said. “Sit down here and you can jump in after me…”
She headed off and as I heard the taps start, I looked around her room nervously. This was both a dream come true---and a nightmare! To snuggle up beside such an alluringly hot girl would be heaven…but I wasn’t prepared for this! And I had nothing to wear overnight so I hoped I’d be able to fit into Emma’s pj’s! I began absent-mindedly flicking through one of Emma’s magazines until she strolled back into the room, wrapped in a white towel dressing gown.
“Shower’s free, “ she chirped.
“Um…is it okay to borrow some nightwear?”, I asked.
“Sure! I’ll get some ready for when you come back in…” I blinked and looked at her blankly.
“Emma, I don’t want to climb back into worn clothes straight out of the shower…how do I get back from the bathroom without something to wear?”
“You can borrow my dressing gown”, she purred and slowly stepped towards me. She untied the belt, slipped the robe of her shoulder and let it slip to the floor. She stood before me stark naked.

I swallowed instinctively, both excited and petrified. Here was the girl of my fantasies presenting herself to me and I was just not pepared for it. I’d never even kissed a girl before and now I was to spend the night sleeping next to one? On the other hand, maybe I was mistaking the signals…maybe she was just uninhibited about her body and would slip right into bed and never even consider anything sexual. Another look in her twinkling eyes though, and I knew she was gauging my reaction.
“You don’t need a shower, “ she said softly, “I’ll kiss you clean...”.
“Emma, I…”, I blurted nervously, my panic beating out my desire as I tried to come up with an excuse to not do this…she was, well let’s say not a stranger to the bedroom, but I definitely was. While I was attracted to girls, most of my fantasies were of the emotional rather than the sexual kind and I had no idea what to do!
She placed her finger to my lips and shushed me. I was perched on the edge of her body and had no room for retreat as she stood over me before gently lowering herself into my lap, her gently smiling face inches from mine. She placed her hand on my shoulder and slowly ran it across my electrified skin, cupping the base of my head in her hand as she tilted her head closer to mine. She paused as she looked at my mouth, still layered with shocking pink lipstick, and then looked into my eyes, silently waiting for any refusal. When I offered none, she smiled and gently kissed me, her lips popping as she slowly pulled away. Her eyes glanced into mine as I opened my mouth to take a sharp intake of breath and she took the opportunity to again place her lips to mine and gently slip the tip of her tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes in emotional ecstasy and opened my mouth to allow her soft probing tongue deeper into my mouth.

Still gently grasping the back of my head, she slipped her arm around my lower back and pulled us closer together, clasping me gently but firmly within her embrace.
I sighed a soft moan of pleasure as I put my arms around her and slipped my tongue back into her mouth as kept tenderly kissing for what seemed like an age of passion, neither of us wanting to end the moment. Her breasts brushed against mine, applying slight pressure as they were held together.
Eventually our lips broke apart we gazed into each other’s eyes. She moved her hand from the back of my head and let is slowly, softly slide up across me cheek to my temple, where she tenderly stroked my hair back, stroking it for a few while, smiling sweetly as I looked deep into her crystal blue eyes. Still stroking my hair, she leant in for another kiss, gently lowering me back down onto the bed. I let out a muffled cry of concern as she did so, worried I would just collapse back, but she tightened her grip in response and safely lay me on the bed. She pulled back, her thick black hair cascading over her shoulders and framing her face as she looked down at me. Her smile was gentle while looking into my eyes but when she shifted her gaze down to my chest, the corner of her mouth spiked up into in a wanton smile.

She sat upright before slipping her hands behind me back, finding the zipper of my dress and leaning back in to kiss me passionately as she tugged the zipper undone. I held her face in position while we kissed and once the zip was undone, she leaned back up again.
“Sit up for a sec”, she whispered and slid my dress down to my waist as I did. She slid off me, crouched to the floor and pulled my dress off completely.
“Oh,” she said as she looked up at my semi-dressed body. “Stockings…they’re pretty.” They were only black hold-ups but I wanted to feel glamorous for the evening and she seemed to enjoy them, rubbing my ankles before running her hands up my lower legs. She kissed my left knee and slid her body up as she began placing soft kisses up my thigh, she rubbed her body up my right leg. As she began to softly suck my thigh, I felt her breasts slowly brush up my other leg, sending a jolt between my leg. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure as she moved her mouth to my waist. Her hand stroked my black floral panties and she grinned “I’m looking forward to this later...”
Again, she moved up and straddled me, unclipping my bra and looking down at my bare breasts. They were nowhere near as magnificent as hers and I tried to pull my arms across to hide them but with a playful “Uh-uh”, she grabbed me by the wrists and laid my arms out beside me. As she studied my breasts, I was looking at hers: she noticed and shifted to the side of me, pulling my head up into her chest. I let out another moan as I slowly cupped her soft orbs, circling my tongue around her erect nipple and stroking her body. She closed her eyes and kept stroking my head as I began to suck at her breasts, becoming ravenous and groaning with desire.
“Don’t worry” she assured me and started to tug off my panties. As she did, my member dropped out fully engorged.

“Well, hello”, she said and stared at it. She had no doubt seen better examples that performed better and I sheepishly admitted “Emma, you’re gorgeous...but I don’t know how long I’ll be able to maintain this…” She only smiled, moved up the bed and opened her bedside drawer as we kissed again, my hands running all over her body before cupping her bottom. “Kiera, it’s okay”, she replied and pulled something out of the drawer and whipping it down between my legs. Nervously, I started to squirm but she placed a hand an my breasts and again purred a gentle shush. I felt some fiddling around and then she lay next to me again, holding my face to hers as she kissed me. My hand shot down between my legs but she pulled it back up.
“It’s nothing to worry about.” she smiled. “It’s only a cock ring…it’ll keep your attention…”
“You’ve got my full attention,” I retorted and flipped her onto the bed and slid my tongue inside her mouth. She embraced me and when I pulled back, she confessed “I can’t believe you’ve never kissed anybody before..”
“Why, am I good?” I asked.
“Don’t go fishing for compliments...” and we both laughed. Looking down at her, I stroked her breast before running my hand down her body, pausing between her legs. I looked at her and she smiled back, giving her silent assent. I lay beside her and kissed her again and moved my mouth over to her neck, gently kissing and sucking as my head began rubbing between her legs. She moaned softly, squirmed slightly and shifted to spread her knees apart. I began rubbing between her legs more firmly, carefully gliding my fingers between her folds searching for that elusive spot. As my kisses moved down to her breast and I began to gently suck once more, she began gyrating her hips and I slipped my finger inside her, marvelling at the warm, soft sensation of the lips and the flesh inside. She moaned louder and began gyrating more strongly. I continued as my mouth kissed across hr toned stomach to between her legs. I slipped my tongue between her folds as I slid a second finger inside her and increased the speed of my intrusions. I was surprised as the sickly sweet taste of her but carried on, wanting to pleasure her and savouring the moment, as who knew when or if I’d get the chance to do this again.
As my tongue probed around, Emma let out a sudden “Oh!”
“What? What’s wrong?”, I asked worriedly.
“Nothing, don’t stop! Do that again!”
It took a few seconds for me to hit on it again but I soon realised that I’d found Emma’s g-spot. Despite saliva running low after a few minutes and my tongue starting to ache, I continued to pleasure her, licking harder and faster as her moans grew louder and her gyrations sped up. She clasped her hands to my head, keeping me in position and telling me not to stop. Thrust thrust, swayed her hips. Thrust thrust, flicked my tongue and then her fingers really clasped onto my head as her body went rigid, throwing her head back with a massive “Nggghhh!!”

Then, she shifted away from me slightly, whispered “wait, wait”, and lay back panting. I sat up and looked at her worried.
“Are you okay? Did I hurt you or do something wrong…?” I asked.
“Something wrong? You just made me come, Kiera!!” she laughed and pulled me down to kiss me, her tongue sliding into my mouth to taste all her won flavours. My hands ran over her stomach and headed south again but she stopped me. “Give it a while,”, she whispered and kissed me again, stroking my hair back to stroke my cheeks.
I felt her fumbling about in her drawer before she broke our kiss and said “Your turn now..”. I looked at what she had pulled out: some KY jelly…and a vibrator.
“Oh, I don’t know about this, “ I said, eyes wide in fear. Emma turned my head to look at her.
“Do you trust me?” she asked.
“…Yes…”, I lied.
She smiled and lay me back down, slipping off the bed so that she could position herself between my legs. I continued to protest but she replied, “I’m not going to hurt you. This is a slim line travel vibrator, very discreet…if I wanted to hurt you, I’d be uing the eight inch up’n’downer hidden in my undies drawer…lay back and relax…”

Reluctantly, I did so and promptly felt her lips tenderly suck the base of my cock. My eyes rolled back and I did relax. She continued to lay small sucking kisses up my shaft, switching to licking as she approached my tip. I started to groan as she became firmer, judging my willing and resilience, and then her tongue run up from my base to my tip before she opened her mouth and gently bore down on me, taking me in virtually to my base. My legs spread out in ecstasy as I cried “Oh, Emma”. She continued to suck on my erect length when I felt s slick sensation on my ass. A slight hum and then a thousand jolts of pleasure rippled through me as she laid her activated vibrator against my ring, sending it into gentle spasms. She began slowly circle the vibrator head around before begin to apply gentle pressure. Nervous and excited, I groaned in unexpected pleasure as teased the head into my ring. I held my breath as the vibrator was met with resistance and I anticipated pain, then it suddenly slid into me.
“Oh, that’s …ohhh..” I moaned. Emma paused her oral pleasuring and said “Every girl needs to be penetrated, Emma, it’s a basic need…”
I doubted that but as she pumped the toy into me with increasing speed, I couldn’t deny the building desire within me. “More,” I demanded “Faster, deeper, faster…” I began gyrating into it more and said to Emma that I thought I was going to come soon. She guided my hand down to hold the vibrator and told me to continue while she cracked open a condom, gently placing it over my tip and rolling down my shaft.
“Keep pumping,” she smiled as she slowly lowered herself over me, positioned my cock against herself and slid over me. I arched my back and squealed in pleasure as my cock entered her warmth softness. I looked at her smiling down at me as she began gently straddling me, maintaining eye contact the whole time.

“Kiss me, “ I pleaded, “please...”
She smiled and pulled me up to her and she held me, kissing and screwing until I had to let go of the vibrator and clasp her in both arms, breaking the kissing to bury my chin into her shoulder as my body spasmed, heat rising from my ring up my back throughout my body as I exploded inside her. Spent, I lay back and Emma slid off me, slowly pulling out the vibrator before lying down next to me. We lay quiet for a while, snuggled together before tenderly stroking each other.
“Do you think you’ll remember prom night in ten years?” she asked and we both laughed.
“I’ll remember this forever”, I whispered. She kissed my cheek and looked at me.
“You know this is a one-off thing, right?” she asked. I looked at her: this was no surprise but I was disappointed nonetheless. She stroked my waist as she spoke.
“You’re so sweet,” she said “And I don’t want to hurt you…so it’s best to be honest. I want to have fun, I’m not ready for a relationship or anything, okay?”
I nodded but then asked, “So what was tonight about then?”
“Some fun, “she said. “This wasn’t a set-up or anything like that. I was worked up after dancing and drinking and you were there in my room…and you’re my friend and kinda cute, so I thought why not? Only one life, so what’s to lose?”
“Well, my virginity”, I joked. “And do you really think I’m cute?”
She kissed me on the lips, the friendly rather than erotic variety, and said flatly “You can take that shower now…and you don’t need any nightwear, okay?”
I slid the cock ring off, jumped into the shower and dried off before jumping into bed beside Emma, who was already dozing off. I snuggled beside her before nodding off myself.

I awoke the next morning o find myself alone in Emma’s room but I could hear music playing from downstairs. I had to get back into the previous night’s dress so had a wash, dried off and went downstairs.
“Hiya”, Emma beamed. “Need a coffee?”
“Just a juice is fine, “ I replied and sat down at the breakfast bar next to her.
“Are things going to be weird for us now?”, I asked.
“No, “ she said flatly. “You’re too good a friend. I know sometimes I give you headaches, but I do value your friendship. Last night was just a bit of fun, we just go on as normal, okay?”
Yeah, well normal for me was gawping at you dumbfounded by your hotness most of the time, I thought but just sipped my juice. Ten minutes later, I left Emma with a hug and started my walk home, sexually awakened and trying to make sense of it all.