Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

I think and not just psp. They need to stop adding more to a device and focus on adding better battery life.
    New standard for all devices should be 5 hrs minimum.

Whos with me?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

So say we all , I hate it right when i'm about to beat a boss or level up and then the battery dies ... at least the PSP goes into sleep mode and i can start back up , but it still sucks. Better battery life is a must.

I love my xbox live, but hell if I'm goin to bother with netflix.. if I'm paying to watch a movie, I may as well buy the damn thing used at moviestop for the same price most people rent.

The Gods will do for no man, what he can do for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I think the new PSP will be region free , as it will be a download only system. That should be interesting ... and they are trying to figure out a way that current PSP owners can transfer their games and umd movies onto the new handheld.
    It's always been region free.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Veteran Poster

I got to be honest. I am over the PSP. Its cool to play when you have nothing else going on but Sony has really made some shitty decisions in the past couple years. With both the PSP and the PS3. The PSP had SOOOO much potential. Sadly they essentially bricked there system because fear of piracy and other lame factors. They over priced the UMD movies to an insane amount and really seemed to go out of there way to make ripping your own DVDs and putting them on a memory stick difficult. Then when the umd format died they blamed everyone but themselves. They also really dragged there ass as far as the PSP's web browsing abilities. Pretty much the only time I use my PSP anymore is when I am sitting on the toilet or when the power goes out. Even then I usually just prefer a magazine or something else to read. I must admit that it is rather badass to have GTA in the palm of your hands though. No way in hell I am buying the new PSP. Not unless I win the lottery or something. Same goes for the PS3 unless they finally lower the fucking price.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.