Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Silver Poster

I don't give a shit what it makes me look like! I don't fuck with nobody on these boards.. I've posting on here for years, a member since 2005, and never did this before.. You can go back and look at 5 years of posting and see that I don't go out of my way to disrespect nobody..

Solitary thinks that he can talk to anyone like any which way his bitch ass feels, but i'm just not the one..

Quote Originally Posted by drock View Post
    I don't give a shit what it makes me look like! I don't fuck with nobody on these boards.. I've posting on here for years, a member since 2005, and never did this before.. You can go back and look at 5 years of posting and see that I don't go out of my way to disrespect nobody..

Solitary thinks that he can talk to anyone like any which way his bitch ass feels, but i'm just not the one..

Oooook and I have been a member for a while too, and you know what I have noticed? Spouting shit like this gets you FUCKING NOWHERE! Go yell at a wall, your gonna get the same result, just worked up, with nothing to hit but your own dick and when you do youll start blubbering and wondering why you did it all in the first place, chill out, sit down, and have a fuckin coke and a smile. Yellin at him aint going to get you anywhere, because he will just yell back, youll yell louder, etc.. etc.. and in the end, your both too far away to settle this like men. Oh and in case you never got it back in 05, welcome to HA, where drama rules supreme!

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Rookie Poster

Congrats S.B I have found fasting and running to be really effective in my summer weight loss. Keep going until you reach your goals!

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    I am back up to 215 and I want to get down to at LEAST 190.

Can you even see your little fat man's penis beneath your belly anymore?
    Or, now that you're so obese and can't take an active role in sex, are you exclusively a powerbottom now?
    Yeah I bet you squeal like a stuck pig when you pay some shemale prostitute to spread your flabby cheeks apart and ream you good.
    Just take a shower more frequently because Alyssa seems to think that some of you obese Johns stink. There's probably crud growing in your rolls.
    But fatties like yourself have higher levels of estrogen and grow moobs, so maybe the extra weight will actually help with your crossdressing. See #2 "Fat cells secrete extra estrogen"...:
    http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcou...ting_well.html

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Can you even see your little fat man's penis beneath your belly anymore?
    Or, now that you're so obese and can't take an active role in sex, are you exclusively a powerbottom now?
    Yeah I bet you squeal like a stuck pig when you pay some shemale prostitute to spread your flabby cheeks apart and ream you good.
    Just take a shower more frequently because Alyssa seems to think that some of you obese Johns stink. There's probably crud growing in your rolls.
    But fatties like yourself have higher levels of estrogen and grow moobs, so maybe the extra weight will actually help with your crossdressing. See #2 "Fat cells secrete extra estrogen"...:
    http://www.askmen.com/sports/foodcou...ting_well.html

Dude Im 6 foot 3......phobun you legend and that old bastard mike are the most sensitive bitches on this board.
    Get it together...stop trying to come for me.
    I look like a greek god compared to most of these guys......and thats VERY real talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Makeshift View Post
    Congrats S.B I have found fasting and running to be really effective in my summer weight loss. Keep going until you reach your goals!

Thank you man

Dude Im 6 foot 3......

You're going to have a tough time with your transition then. No wonder you remain a crossdresser. Do you ever fashion yourself as the African-American version of "Beautiful Boxer"? Beautiful Boxer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia@@AMEPARAM@@/wiki/File:Beautifulboxermovieposter.jpg" class="image">

I am back up to 215 and I want to get down to at LEAST 190.
    I am doing more weights right now but I am going to change gyms REAL soon.
    My current membership runs out the end of this month.
    Im build "real solid from all the gym work" like my boy drock the tranny cock rocker.
    I was down to 202 but felt so skinny at that weight.
    Oh well....

I was a solid 215, but tore my ACL for the third time, and ended up an ugly 220, fat stomach and all. Something I never had to worry about in my life, after all the football and basketball. I started playing sand volleyball, and dropped down to 200. I feel like I am a little too thin at that weight. I would rather be 215 and muscle, but my weight lifting motivation just isn't there. I just don't give enough of a shit right now to stay in the gym. I'll go here and there, but not enough to counteract all the cardio I am doing. Therefore, I weigh 200. It ain't bad, but I could be better.

At 6'3" , 215LBS is too light.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres View Post
    At 6'3" , 215LBS is too light.
    Not for me it isnt.
    Im into boxing so for me thats a good weight.
    If I fought I would want to go down to light heavy 175 pounds.
    Im a fast guy for my weight.