Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default What pisses you off the most...

... about driving?

Tailgaters, they got their front bumper up your ass cos you're doing the speed limit

Constant lane swappers

assholes that don't indicate

middle lane hoggers doing 20mph below the speed limit

parking in the opposite direction to oncoming traffic with headlights on full blast

Veteran Poster

People that run stop signs and red lights because they're too busy talking on the cell phone.

5 Star Poster

those freaks that stand and wait at a pedestrian crossing while the lights on red, then decide to cross the road the instant they turn green

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    People that run stop signs and red lights because they're too busy talking on the cell phone.
    I was literally an inch away from t-boning the shit out dumbasses car today- he was on the phone runs the redlight and freezes-Brakes to a stop
    I have to slam my brakes...thank god for brembo rotors and Hawk Pads

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Drunk Drivers

5 Star Poster

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Cyclists

Friend Rookie Poster

Sitting in traffic for 20 minutes only to find out the accident was on the other side of the road.. and the delays were caused by people on my side slowing down to look. Rubberneckers!

Professional Poster

Signaling. The worst thing. I swear...even when it's not busy. How hard is it to flick a lever indicating what you're doing.

People who do not take responsibility for their own bullshit and blame their ignorance on you.

I am sick and tired of people who use others indirectly, leaches who walk around sucking up other's energy and knowledge because they cannot make it in this world otherwise.

People who live in glass houses and throw not just any rock but huge ass bulldozers.

People who disregard their own wrong doing because they are cowards, and cannot admit their own wrong doing because their pride is their best valuable possession.

People who don't step back and look at the big picture, who don't try to change, who do not see the need to change.

People who say things to belittle others as opposed to mend broken relations.

People who rather hear someone kiss their ass as opposed to being strong enough to handle the fucking truth.

And the list goes on...

Complainers.