Thread: Strapon factor

5 Star Poster

Default Strapon factor

Have any of you guys fantasized bout being fucked by your gg girlfriend with a strapon?

How open is your relationship? Would you dare actually ask for it, or as she ever suggested it?

Junior Poster

Strapon is why I took an interest in TS's. After playing with GG's, I wanted to feel a 'real' one.

Rookie Poster

I doubt my girlfriend would be into it, and I would never bring it up out of fear of scaring her off. However, if she ever asks me if I want to try it, I'll be on my knees in a heartbeat!

When I had a GG girlfriend? Nope, never really occured to me. Never was suggested either.

Junior Poster

Funny you bring that up.. I was on aol one night and actually started talking tot his girl.. We were talking about strapons etc.. within 3 hours she came over and fucked the shit out of me with a strap on>> then she let me fuck her ass.. and she left i never spoke to her again.. It was amazing.. then i had 2 shemale expieriences after that

Rookie Poster

My wife was totally into it when I brought it up. We bought the "gear" and gave it a go. It was the first time I ever came without any manual stimulation of my penis. Incredible!