Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1 View Post
    I think this is part of the reason this forum has lost some popularity lately. You girls come here and post, and give the guys here exactly what they want.....Which is interaction with the girls of their fantasies. It just drives me nuts that some people just have to push and compare and scare the few girls that actually come here still.

I know this is the internet and you can get away with whatever you want, but is your real goal on this forum to have the girls leave? If it were a nightclub or a bar would anyone be blatantly ripping into one girl or another just trying to compare and cut them down.... No they would be trying to pour drinks into them and get them home lol.

JP is a sweetheart, I definitely hope she sticks around this joint for a while. Not to mention, you really cant compare her to any other girl out there. She's got a look all her own.
    OEM man you speak truth. but what do I know im just the neighborly drunk ^_^

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    I think in our Trans community we should support each other and stick together. Instead of cutting each other down and fighting!

If we stuck together and supported each other like the gays stick together and fight for respect like "Family", A lot more people would respect Trans. You would have a lot less hate crimes, drug use and suicide!

My 2 cents worth!

Wise words. It seems to me that the trans community is an unusually complex one, with str8s and gays sitting uncomfortably alongside each other – it’s almost as if there are two separate trans subworlds – and I think that contributes to the community’s overall lack of cohesion…

Professional Poster

Oops, I forgot to add that Shigor is really cute!

Junior Poster

Thanks for continuing to come on and post-your message is always well thought out and seeking a higher ground. Love you JP!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer View Post
    You guys are too funny. Thanks to everyone that said kind things about me. To the others, your entitled to your own opinions.

How ever I have a question for you guys. How would you feel if there was a public forum out there were people could hide behind there screen names and posted things about you saying your not worth this or that or your not very attractive or negative things about you?

I guess thats what I get for allowing myself to be a public figure and share my photos, videos and life with you guys!

XOXO,
    Jennifer Paris

BTW: I think this girl SHIGOR is very beautiful and hope to meet her some day. She looks like she would be nice too!

I think in our Trans community we should support each other and stick together. Instead of cutting each other down and fighting!

If we stuck together and supported each other like the gays stick together and fight for respect like "Family", A lot more people would respect Trans. You would have a lot less hate crimes, drug use and suicide!

My 2 cents worth!

Rookie Poster

I believe on some of the free websites, there is video of her when she did cam work
    beautiful girl, big cock.

HOLLYWOOD BARBIE 5 Star Poster

shes pretty

hot chick

She's totally pretty. I'm sure she's cool too.

I have to agree, it's really bizzarre how a lot of people on this forum go over the girls like they were cars they are thinking of buying. Like they are objects that can't hear or read the comments being made. I understand people want to interact with the girls, but damn they be humans too yo.

tie me up, don't tie me down.

Junior Poster

hmmmmmm i might have to reconsider my statement of never wanting to get married....my lord

wow that girl is just perfect. marriage material