Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    I like Sarah Palin.
    I like her too. But round here she is hated by people who believe everything written in the media or just dislike the fact that a straight pretty woman with right wing beliefs became a VP nominee and was governor of Alaska which by all accounts despite the propoganda put out by Obamas hatchet men she did well. Margaret Thatcher a woman who also did well in politics and didn't get there through affirmative action or being a 'victim' is a fan and wants to meet her.

She is an excellent role model for women to look to. If she was of the left people like Chef would be tubthumping for her. No one like letterman would be making disgusting jokes about her daughters or demeaning womens role in politics by referring to her as a slutty flight attendant. The medias treatment of Palin in the US just show how women are still treated and that feminism has a long way to go. Thats why some of the people here are such hypocrits. Feminism is only for women of the left apparently.
    Sure Palin is an excellent role model for women. She doesn't believe in sex education, nevermind evolution, and her own kid ended up getting pregnant. And as for Thatcher, she may well have lost her second election if it hadn't been for the Falkland's War. Both Palin and Thatcher are (jingoistic) "cunts" as chef correctly puts it, who'd rather spend even more billions on W.M.D.s' to kill innocent people abroad rather than healthcare at home.
    What a silly argument. Because of choices her daughter makes it reflects badly on her how? I expect she would be a better model for women if she had told her daughter to get an abortion? Because we all know how the left cannot understand how a woman can think of the rights of the unborn child.

And I expect her daughter got sex education in school despite her mothers views on it.Fact lot of good that did.In fact the UK has a huge state sex education programme and has the highest rate of teen pregancies in Europe. So I can understand Palins point. In the old days do you think they had massive sex education programmes? And pregnancy rates in teenage girls were lower. It happened but the reason it was lower was the moral outcry it caused.Girls could become social paraiahs of their communities.I know because one of my aunts had a child at 15 and even her own doctor refused to treat her. So sex education has nothing to do with stopping teen pregancies , it is how society views teenage pregancy that has.We even pay girls who become pregnant in the UK with council houses and benefits.

As for Thatcher ,last Prime Minister we ever had with balls, who was hampered by the civil service and the wets in cabinet.Weilded a hatchet to get those dirty bastard unions under control.It was a painful job but someone had to do it. . When asked about promotion feminist causes when she became prime minister ,she said she doesn't do feminism.A true class act. Iam not surprised she likes Palin

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

As for Thatcher ,last Prime Minister we ever had with balls
    That evil bitch deserves to Rot In Piss for what she did to this country!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    I like Sarah Palin.
    I like her too. But round here she is hated by people who believe everything written in the media or just dislike the fact that a straight pretty woman with right wing beliefs became a VP nominee and was governor of Alaska which by all accounts despite the propoganda put out by Obamas hatchet men she did well. Margaret Thatcher a woman who also did well in politics and didn't get there through affirmative action or being a 'victim' is a fan and wants to meet her.

She is an excellent role model for women to look to. If she was of the left people like Chef would be tubthumping for her. No one like letterman would be making disgusting jokes about her daughters or demeaning womens role in politics by referring to her as a slutty flight attendant. The medias treatment of Palin in the US just show how women are still treated and that feminism has a long way to go. Thats why some of the people here are such hypocrits. Feminism is only for women of the left apparently.
    Sure Palin is an excellent role model for women. She doesn't believe in sex education, nevermind evolution, and her own kid ended up getting pregnant. And as for Thatcher, she may well have lost her second election if it hadn't been for the Falkland's War. Both Palin and Thatcher are (jingoistic) "cunts" as chef correctly puts it, who'd rather spend even more billions on W.M.D.s' to kill innocent people abroad rather than healthcare at home.
    What a silly argument. Because of choices her daughter makes it reflects badly on her how? I expect she would be a better model for women if she had told her daughter to get an abortion? Because we all know how the left cannot understand how a woman can think of the rights of the unborn child.

And I expect her daughter got sex education in school despite her mothers views on it.Fact lot of good that did.In fact the UK has a huge state sex education programme and has the highest rate of teen pregancies in Europe. So I can understand Palins point. In the old days do you think they had massive sex education programmes? And pregnancy rates in teenage girls were lower. It happened but the reason it was lower was the moral outcry it caused.Girls could become social paraiahs of their communities.I know because one of my aunts had a child at 15 and even her own doctor refused to treat her. So sex education has nothing to do with stopping teen pregancies , it is how society views teenage pregancy that has.We even pay girls who become pregnant in the UK with council houses and benefits.

As for Thatcher ,last Prime Minister we ever had with balls, who was hampered by the civil service and the wets in cabinet.Weilded a hatchet to get those dirty bastard unions under control.It was a painful job but someone had to do it. . When asked about promotion feminist causes when she became prime minister ,she said she doesn't do feminism.A true class act. Iam not surprised she likes Palin
    Silly argument? Palin is a dummy and doesn't deserve to grace the Oval Office, just as Dumbya never did either.

Sarah Palin on Evolution and Climate Change
    "The logic loops in her answer make me nervous. I suppose her position is that fossil fuels cause pollution and that cleaning up pollution is necessary. I am not sure how she can possibly believe that humans did not contribute to climate change AND think we can do something to slow it down. This is a very serious logic gap that she really needs to fill in."
    http://sefora.org/2008/09/30/sarah-p...limate-change/

PALIN BACKED ABSTINENCE-ONLY EDUCATION
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...1/1320417.aspx

Comprehensive Sex Education Might Reduce Teen Pregnancies, Study Suggests
    "Teens who received comprehensive sex education were 60 percent less likely to report becoming pregnant or impregnating someone than those who received no sex education."
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0319151225.htm

"The teenage pregnancy rate in Holland is only one-fifth as high as that of the UK – only five births per 1,000 teenagers compared to the UK's 27. Its abortion rate per teenage head of the population is also one of the lowest in Europe. The approach to sex education, though, in a country where pupils are as likely as not to walk through an authorised red-light district on their way to school is very different. Yes, children can discuss sex during their primary school years but it is discussed in an atmosphere of talking about relationships and caring and respect for others."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/...t-1623828.html

So what's your answer to my question then, arnie? What is "downright evil" as Palin has put it, affordable healthcare for the majority or a massively bloated military budget which only encourages phony wars like Iraq?

Palin expresses concern over missile defense budget cuts
    http://www.ktuu.com/global/story.asp?S=10169271

Veteran Poster

What's the difference between Sarah Palin's vagina and her mouth?

Only one of the things that came out of her vagina was retarded.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im suprised anyone is still suprised by the shit that comes out of this dumb broad's mouth...

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EyeCumInPiece
    Im suprised anyone is still suprised by the shit that comes out of this dumb broad's mouth...
    That's not as surprising as the people who still claim to like her.

She's an ill-informed hate-monger without a clue. She'll say and do anything to remain in the public eye. I'm not worried about her chances of being elected to higher office since the vast majority of Americans now realize what a dope she really is. What I am worried about is her ability to rile up the fringe loonies who could take it to a violent level. I've read that President Obama receives up to 30 death threats a day and while most of them are only threats and nothing more, it is something to be concerned about.

Veteran Poster

Sara Palin, the next president of the United States Of America.

She is beautiful, smart,and speak what is on our mind : that's why the liberals dislike her.

You are cordially invited to toss my salad

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by envivision

She is beautiful, smart,and speak what is on our mind : that's why the liberals dislike her.

Oh, I like her plenty. Every time she opens her mouth another nail is driven into the coffin of the Republican Party.

Run Sarah, run!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by envivision

I totally agree. I wonder why you libs don't like to bring up Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Hillary "I remember landing under fire" Clinton when you want to discuss women in politics making stupid comments!

Veteran Poster

My local newspaper (which is a generally conservative one, it supported McCain in the last election) had as it's headlines today that the job situation is improving slowly and that there are signs that the recession is starting to recede a little ahead of schedule.

That must be bad news for all you Obama bashers.