Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Bigger, badder pop-shot?

Anyone ever had any luck with any supplements or adding foods to your dietary intake that resulted in a bigger cum load? I've tried all kinds of things. Currently making sure I get at least 1 gallon of water a day and ZMAG ( a zinc, magnesium supplement). The loads aren't much bigger but the color is a very pretty, healthy, almost snowy, white. So I've got supermodel loads, they just need to be BIGGER.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Junior Poster

LOL Ray!

This is what works for me, a dietary supplement called Chromium Picolinate and eating boiled shrimp once a week.

Junior Poster

i seem to remember hearing about something called "chromid" (sp?) once...

Nothing to see here folks.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tubgirl
    i seem to remember hearing about something called "chromid" (sp?) once...
    You mean Clomid. Steroid users use it when coming off a cycle. It's actually a fertility drug for women, it kick starts a dudes testicles which pretty much shut down while so much testosterone is being supplied by injections. Now you know. Way more than you wanted to I bet.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Veteran Poster

Been wondering about this myself. I think I recall some vitamins helping. In particular ZINC. I have read eating amino acids and dairy foods helps. I have also read that wheat germ does wonders. The only thing that I have actually tried myself is going 3+ days without "release". It is usually impressive when I finally do cum. I try to keep things natural although I am tempted to try the above information to try and get that result every time every day.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

That's quite a goal you've set for yourself.

"That's what i thought you said."

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Bigger, badder pop-shot?

Quote Originally Posted by raybbaby
    Anyone ever had any luck with any supplements or adding foods to your dietary intake that resulted in a bigger cum load? I've tried all kinds of things. Currently making sure I get at least 1 gallon of water a day and ZMAG ( a zinc, magnesium supplement). The loads aren't much bigger but the color is a very pretty, healthy, almost snowy, white. So I've got supermodel loads, they just need to be BIGGER.

Celery, lots of celery. No joke.

The answer is 42

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mjchitown

Celery, lots of celery. No joke.
    I've heard this before. Have you had some luck with this yourself?

go to gnc.com and search macaman

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC