Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS!

[/img]
    I loved that movie when I was a kid. Sargent Slaughter is the shit!!! If they would have put him in the new film, I would definitly pay money to see it in the theater. From how the trailer looks, I have absolutely no desire to see it at all. Mech suits? Come on.....................

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I can't believe they took away "real american hero " to please some random towel head who wants to kill us, this movie isn't g.i joe if it isn't going to empathize fighting for america and being an american hero.
    I love the fact that you right-wing guys can never get off a single post without at least one grammar mistake and one misspelling.

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    I can't believe they took away "real american hero " to please some random towel head who wants to kill us, this movie isn't g.i joe if it isn't going to empathize fighting for america and being an american hero.
    I love the fact that you right-wing guys can never get off a single post without at least one grammar mistake and one misspelling.
    Does this look familiar?

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/12/99-grammar/

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    Right wing? Dude i don't give a shit about the left or right or politics in general.I know they took out the american hero part because they didn't want to offend anyone who was not born in america which is total bullshit because g.i is about being a real "american" hero.

Rookie Poster

was gi joe the american version of the uk action man? kung fu grip etceterea? they seem very similar, minus the different variants.

Helter Skelter

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Action Man and GI Joe were lovers , Stretch Armstrong broke them up.

Veteran Poster

Movie was okay not great. Loved snake eyes. Thought the Duke and Baroness history was a bit reaching. liked the ending though.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

saw it yesterday and was pleasently surprized, it's actually an ok movie, lots of action ans special effects. The theme actually had a lot of silimalities to Star Wars (the original triology), for example: snake eyes vs storm shadow was like darth vader vs obi ben kenobi and the rise of cobra commander was just like the birt of dart vader. I don't know, maybe I put to much into it, it's a good popcorn movie.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steveroyscot
    was gi joe the american version of the uk action man? kung fu grip etceterea? they seem very similar, minus the different variants.
    GI Joe came out first and Palitoy got permission from Hasbro in 1966 to start making it in the UK as Action Man. So yes Action man is the UK version of The American action figure GI Joe

skipping gi joe and went to see the hurt locker today instead....now that was a great flick !!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time