Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Is Destro in it? Nothing like a guy in a metal mask whose lips move. Nevermind. So long as Cobra Commader is kool and not a wimp it might be worth watching.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

he's in it but not with a metal face

Anybody notice how A Real American Hero was left out? And I also read that Scarlett's love interesting is going to be Snake Eye's. Then the mech suits. The movie hasn't even came out and that is 3 strikes already.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

I am going to see it I have always been a Snake Eyes fan

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

It's bound to be garbage, just like all the other classic 80s cartoons I love that've been "updated" to adjust for the limited attention span of today's audiences. As was already pointed out, no advanced review by critics and Marlon Wayans being featured in any capacity tells me all I need to know...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Professional Poster

It looks truly awful. (1) mech suits, (2) CGI "bullet time", (3) Destro with no mask, (4) Baronness with no accent, (5) acting in trailers, (6) no advance critics screening. One step up from direct-to-video.

Also, the Wolverine movie was kind of astonishingly bad. I wouldn't have seen that either but I was on the road with a buddy with nothing else to do.

Professional Poster

Nerds--- the plight of America!
    I get that there was a GI Joe cartoon--- I used to watch it! But it was based on a re-release of a toy. The original GI Joe was a toy. No storyline. No villains. Back in those days kids had imaginations and Joe could be anything. So if the movie really wants to be true to GI Joe, they should tell the story of how Joe's real nemesis is Big Jim and how Joe kicked Ken's punk-ass and fucked Barbie, and how he cooked Action Jackson in the easy bake oven then rode off on a Tonka Nylint bulldozer.
    If you don't know about those episodes, and/or you never had the 11.5 inch GI Joe with the life-like hair (that fell out when submerged in water) or at the very least GI Joe with the kung-fu grip, STFU about what the movie left out!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Veteran Poster

After Transformer 2, I'm steering clear of this type of garbage. My gut tells me this will be baaaaad. Maybe not Trans. 2 bad, but pretty darn close.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

No Tomax and Xamot!
    Deal breaker.

Default Re: G.I. Joe:Rise of Cobra movie ?

Quote Originally Posted by pantybulge69
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGeRXlHdNJ0

i can't wait to see G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra movie this weekend.
    Anyone planning to go see it ?
    The trailers and previews just looks so awesome,off-the-hook !!
    i think it's going to be kick ass CGI effects and fighting choregraphy.
    how much talk and hype is it getting ?
    waiting for the critics mad and cruel comments lol... so I have to see it because marlon wayans is ha-fucking-larrious in every movie he does, so yeah

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC