Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Saw it last night, it was ok. Bad acting, but Channing was nice to look at

Professional Poster

I think I'll enjoy this movie. I watched the shows when I was 10....and I don't think they could have the cheesiness of that in this movie.

Transformers worked well in that they had just enough of the story to bring older viewers in and a lot of new punch to bring younger viewers in. I keep saying one of the biggest draws to the Transformer movie has been the fact they got Peter Cullen back for Prime's voice.

I would wager the fight between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow will be well worth the price of admission.

THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS!

[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

The animated movie was altered , Duke was supposed to die ... but after the "death" of Optimus Prime in the Transformers movie and the angry calls from parents whose kids were upset , Duke only was injured. The movie has a decent cast but thats it ... i'll wait for dvd.

Gold Poster

I can't believe they took away "real american hero " to please some random towel head who wants to kill us, this movie isn't g.i joe if it isn't going to empathize fighting for america and being an american hero.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Arent they mercenaries now ? Or just listed as black ops ? That's the problem w/ movies based on cartoons , remember Dolph Lundgren as He-Man ?!
    I mean how hard does it have to be to follow what the cartoon laid out ... they better not fuck up Thundercats. On a side note Uwe Bolls GO-BOTS should be coming to the bargain bin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	masters_109.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	261771  

Veteran Poster

When is "Blackwater the movie" coming out? Are they gonna wait 'til the war crimes trials are over? Remember when you saw the torched bodies of those mercenaries hanging from that bridge in Iraq? Did you actually feel sorry for them and their families? Turns out they got their just come-uppance. Mercenary is a more benign way of saying "murderer for hire".

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Saw it last night, it was ok. Bad acting, but Channing was nice to look at
    With the advent of white girls with asses, couldn't they cast some, so I would have something to look at??
    And the acting (except Quaid who I think was badly miscast) wasn't so bad; the dialogue they were given is what was lacking.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    I can't believe they took away "real american hero " to please some random towel head who wants to kill us, this movie isn't g.i joe if it isn't going to empathize fighting for america and being an american hero.
    PC at it's finest!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Arent they mercenaries now ? Or just listed as black ops ? That's the problem w/ movies based on cartoons , remember Dolph Lundgren as He-Man ?!
    I mean how hard does it have to be to follow what the cartoon laid out ... they better not fuck up Thundercats. On a side note Uwe Bolls GO-BOTS should be coming to the bargain bin.
    as with Voltron, Hulk (ang lee), Iron Man, Transformers, Wolverine,
    Dark Knight, Incredible Hulk, Green Lantern, Xmen 3, the Avengers,
    etc. ... it will always depend who is the director and the budget
    they are allowed to work with.
    They can either make it a huge success ..or make it a corny stink.