Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Ack, recurring billing, guess i'll never know.
    But, good luck and all!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

good shit Bob. Nothing like progress to brighten up the day

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    But, good luck and all!
    Unlike some sites, I make it as easy as possible for a member to cancel his subscription. Take a look on the front page of the site. It will lead you to where you need to go for customer service, cancellation, etc. If you wish to cancel you can do so at anytime and still get the full month of access you paid for. So please don't let recurring billing be an obstacle to your enjoyment.

To make you and others feel more at ease check out this page: http://www.bobs-tgirls.com/contacts.htm. It is linked to from the front page of the site, as well as the join page, FAQ and other locations. Everything you will need as a member is there.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Looking great, Bob. Congrats on 2.0.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    But, good luck and all!
    Unlike some sites, I make it as easy as possible for a member to cancel his subscription. Take a look on the front page of the site. It will lead you to where you need to go for customer service, cancellation, etc. If you wish to cancel you can do so at anytime and still get the full month of access you paid for. So please don't let recurring billing be an obstacle to your enjoyment.

To make you and others feel more at ease check out this page: http://www.bobs-tgirls.com/contacts.htm. It is linked to from the front page of the site, as well as the join page, FAQ and other locations. Everything you will need as a member is there.

I'm as paranoid as the next guy, but will vouch for Bob ( and Seanchi as well). Your site does allow for easy cancellation, never had issues.

Junior Poster

Default Re: The New Bob's Tgirls

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Congrats! Streaming video is HUGE and now you have it. Enjoy your additional income. It's gonna be a hit!

~BB~
    Additional Income - That's a good one.

It will be a while before I make up the costs of the redesign unless you all join now.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee
    Hats off to you Bob, the update is excellent, and I'm loving having the favourite option. I'm having so much fun with this.
    I also want to thank you for the fantastic interview with Astrid, as I did mention to you a while back that I thought there was room for improvement with the interviews, and that has definately been addressed!
    Thanks for all your efforts Bob, you've done a fantastic job, not only with the site update, but with everything you've done over the last 10 years.
    All the best.
    I'm actually having more fun on my site. I'm loving the search, faves and streaming video. I should have done this a long time ago.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's Tgirls
    But, good luck and all!

The problem with ccbill is if you cancel your membership before they can re bill you, ccbill will screw up your credit card up so you can't use that card with them again. I like epoch better, you can cancel anytime you want even if you signed up for recur billing, and you can still use that card with them again.

Senior Member Junior Poster SmithXXX's Avatar

The new lay out is great Bob. The searching is REALLY EASY, Streaming Vids are great. Very easy to navigate, and those are the small things! The GIRLS are Gorgeous.

Junior Poster

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I'm glad to see that everyone likes the new site.