Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default The New Bob's Tgirls

You haven't seen me in here too much of late. That's because I've been real busy with the creation of Bob's Tgirls 2.0 bobs-tgirls.com.

If you've been a member in the past, you'll see major changes. If you've never been a member but have been thinking about it - now is the time to join.

As many of you know, Bob's Tgirls has been providing some of the highest quality transsexual photography and videos for over 10 years. But it was time to modernize the site. The new features are based on member requests.

Those new features include: streaming video. I've always provided high quaiity video including High Definition and clips you can save to your iPod and other portable devices. But some folks don't want to download video. They just want to press a button and view it right in their browser. Now you can. It is real streaming video. You know how on some sites you gotta wait for the whole thing to load before you can see what's at the end? Not here. You can move the pointer to any point anytime you want.

Advanced search functionality. Member have told me they just want to see the cumshots or the Brazilian girls or the girls wearing stockings or the girls in Los Angeles. My members now have that capability. You can search for models, photosets or video. You can find what you want easily.

Do you have favorite models, but don't want to click all over the place to find them each time you come in. Now you can save all your faves to one place. So your girls are only one mouse click away.

I'm already getting feedback from long term members who are discovering content they never knew was there. That is what I expected. Heck, I'm finding stuff I forgot about. It's easy to do with 10+ years worth of content.

I want to introduce new people and reintroduce past members to the re-incarnated Bob's Tgirls. So for a short time, you can get a discount by going to: bobstgirls.com/joinspecial.htm.

If you like tgirls and you like the photos you see on my page, you will love my new site. By the way, the new preview is still in work, but the members area is completely finished.

I hope those of you who have seen it will comment.

Bob

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: The New Bob's Tgirls

Congrats! Streaming video is HUGE and now you have it. Enjoy your additional income. It's gonna be a hit!

~BB~

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

congrats seems more people are getting on the streaming content bandwagon I will have to investigate

Libb x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

jaybee

Hats off to you Bob, the update is excellent, and I'm loving having the favourite option. I'm having so much fun with this.
    I also want to thank you for the fantastic interview with Astrid, as I did mention to you a while back that I thought there was room for improvement with the interviews, and that has definately been addressed!
    Thanks for all your efforts Bob, you've done a fantastic job, not only with the site update, but with everything you've done over the last 10 years.
    All the best.

Great news Bob and good luck with v. 2.0! 10 years of content...I remember joining way back when you launched (was a member for several years) and envy your inventory. My little site, piladyboy.com, is in its third full year, and I hope we can make it a decade. Best wishes with the revamped site.

Default The New Bob's Tgirls

I'm paying down some of my bills and, hopefully, by the end of this month, I'll be renewing my old account on your site! That or run for Governor of South Carolina, I like "hiking"!

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Holy Shit, Bob! Your new site looks GREAT!

It looks really good. I love the color scheme and the layout and everything.

Congradulations on the new site : )

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Thumbs up from me as well! You can probably guess who I have in MY Favorite's list!

I think it's time to change your signature as well...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Looks great, Bob! Good work! : )

5 Star Poster

it's good to see a site owner who is listening to his customers , who doesn't think he knows better than them , and the results are clearly shown

you are a rare bird Bob , you are honest.

good luck buddy