Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Bella,
    My dad is sat in living room with me watching a movie .. and he keeps farting and it reeks.. what is the best way to deal with this ?

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    Bella,
    My dad is sat in living room with me watching a movie .. and he keeps farting and it reeks.. what is the best way to deal with this ?

Depends on who owns the home. If he pays the mortgage, he's the king of his castle. If not, get out the Glade and make your spraying as obvious as possible. Also, stop feeding him beans!

~BB~

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

What kind of history are you into? Any particular field of interest? As a fellow Aquarian I'd be interested in what ancient cultures/civilizations are your favorites.

Also with you being from Boston but with a name like Bella is that your stage name or are you from Italian heritage? I thought a big majority of Bostonians are from Irish stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulka_bewitched_me
    What kind of history are you into? Any particular field of interest? As a fellow Aquarian I'd be interested in what ancient cultures/civilizations are your favorites.
    I'm particularly interested in Native North and South American cultures, the Renaissance period, the American Revolution and Civil War, and the 20th century. I also enjoy ancestral theology and philosophy.

~BB~

Also with you being from Boston but with a name like Bella is that your stage name or are you from Italian heritage? I thought a big majority of Bostonians are from Irish stock.
    Nope. South Boston and the South End are generally Irish. The North End and East Boston were largely Italian, but many of the Italians moved to the suburbs so while each of the neighborhoods keeps its unique character, demographics are constantly shifting.

Truth be told, I'm actually from Somerville, MA which is a small but densely populated city just north of Charlestown - the northernmost neighborhood in Boston proper. Somerville had a chance to be part of the city of Boston but voted it down at the very beginning of the 20th century. It's called the 'City of Seven Hills' and has a rich history including involvement in the Revolution. Many of the powderhouses and other landmarks are now part of the Freedom Trail.

~BB~

Veteran Poster

Hey Bella, how did the Sox do against the Yankees this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirky
    Hey Bella, how did the Sox do against the Yankees this weekend?
    I don't know yet. The weekend isn't over.

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Nope. South Boston and the South End are generally Irish. The North End and East Boston were largely Italian, but many of the Italians moved to the suburbs so while each of the neighborhoods keeps its unique character, demographics are constantly shifting.

Truth be told, I'm actually from Somerville, MA which is a small but densely populated city just north of Charlestown - the northernmost neighborhood in Boston proper. Somerville had a chance to be part of the city of Boston but voted it down at the very beginning of the 20th century. It's called the 'City of Seven Hills' and has a rich history including involvement in the Revolution. Many of the powderhouses and other landmarks are now part of the Freedom Trail.

~BB~
    Thanks for answering one of my questions and although you've acknowledged where you're from you haven't answered my question regarding heritage and whether Bella is a stage name or based on your heritage. Looking at your picture you look like you could be from Italian stock.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    I'm particularly interested in Native North and South American cultures, the Renaissance period, the American Revolution and Civil War, and the 20th century. I also enjoy ancestral theology and philosophy.

~BB~
    Thanks that really narrowed it down LOL!!!!!