Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by buckjohnson
    On a similar note, I had a work friend fired last year for some of his comments made on a social network blog that had some violence imagery
    What's your point?

~BB~
    Sorry, I hit submit before I realize I never completed the post. He got confused about someone's online image and made it personal. That person told my company and they review the site and fired him. I thought it went along with people confusing your online Id and your personal, private ID. He crossed the line, and I was thinking maybe others had done it to you. Sorry for the confusion.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

On a similar note, I had a work friend fired last year for some of his comments made on a social network blog that had some violence imagery
    What's your point?

~BB~
    Sorry, I hit submit before I realize I never completed the post. He got confused about someone's online image and made it personal. That person told my company and they review the site and fired him. I thought it went along with people confusing your online Id and your personal, private ID. He crossed the line, and I was thinking maybe others had done it to you. Sorry for the confusion.
    I'm too new to have had that happen to me, but if they met me on this forum they probably know my politics on the issue of objectification. I've also been told I can be 'intimidating' in person so I doubt that kind of thing will happen to me very often.

What did he do that was so bad that he got fired?

~BB~

Rookie Poster

if i have you in one night in my fancy house ..

how many time am i going to fuck that night ?

Hard to count ? huh

Professional Poster

MS. BellaBellucci
    Once I went online and read some of his rants. I warned him about making them and that it would backfired. That one time was enough for me. So I never found out what he wrote. I never asked him because I did not want to have to be subpeona for anything. I had already had a deposition on another sex harrassment charge so I just bury my head and never talked to him about. But I gur it had to be something ugly to get fired for and the company risk getting sued for wrongful termination

Quote Originally Posted by ALLOSHn70
    if i have you in one night in my fancy house ..

how many time am i going to fuck that night ?

Hard to count ? huh
    How fancy are we talking? A McMansion or the real thing?

~BB~

Professional Poster

How tall are you Bella and do you get hit on a lot by Black guys?

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    How tall are you Bella and do you get hit on a lot by Black guys?
    I'm 5'10". And yeah, I get a pretty good share of black guys. But I'm colorblind so I didn't realize until you asked.

~BB~

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    What girl or girls would you like to work w/ and what wont you do on film ?
    Hmm...

Danielle Foxx and Yasmine Lee immediately come to mind. In the short term I'll be shooting soon with Jamie Coxx as well as Tempest plus doing whatever Grooby sets me up to do next, except...

scat, blood, extreme pain, the usual. I prefer to be in a dominant role but would consider doing more submissive stuff if the right people were involved and it was tastefully done.

~BB~
    Nice selecitons, I wouldn't mind seeing you working with one of those two or even better yet a threesome with you Yamine and Danielle..

Have you ever worked with or had sex with a post op before?

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    What girl or girls would you like to work w/ and what wont you do on film ?
    Hmm...

Danielle Foxx and Yasmine Lee immediately come to mind. In the short term I'll be shooting soon with Jamie Coxx as well as Tempest plus doing whatever Grooby sets me up to do next, except...

scat, blood, extreme pain, the usual. I prefer to be in a dominant role but would consider doing more submissive stuff if the right people were involved and it was tastefully done.

~BB~
    Nice selecitons, I wouldn't mind seeing you working with one of those two or even better yet a threesome with you Yamine and Danielle..

Have you ever worked with or had sex with a post op before?
    Nope. I've had plenty of GG's but have yet to play with a tranny of any kind. I'm in the 'scene' but not of it so I haven't had a lot of opportunities. As far Danielle goes, she was hot when she was pre-op and she's still hot now. I don't care what anyone says.

~BB~

5 Star Poster

it's cold there?