Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

As security guards in another room watched with remote control surveillance cameras the suspect disarmed a security device on a Chanel dress retailing for $2400.

"If there is some space between it,” says Detective Hill, “you know you can get it apart whether there was a gap on this one I'm not sure but it's not easy to pull those apart."

Security guards then watched as the suspect rolled up the dress and put it in a large bag.

After pepper spraying the officer, witnesses say they last saw the suspect running down Wisconsin Avenue heading for the Friendship Heights Metro station.

Detective Hill says he thinks the suspect is a man dressed ad a women. Other officers who have viewed the footage aren’t so sure.

None of the camera angles capture clear enough evidence to determine one or the other.

If caught the suspect faces assault and robbery charges.

Montgomery County Police are hoping some of our viewers know who this person is and will give them a call at 240-773-6330.

Clearly the guards seen her pull off the security tag and stuff it in her bag. Yet only 1 guy was sent after her. I'm sorry but this is a 2,400 and it was written there how incompetent the security was.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    As security guards in another room watched with remote control surveillance cameras the suspect disarmed a security device on a Chanel dress retailing for $2400.

"If there is some space between it,” says Detective Hill, “you know you can get it apart whether there was a gap on this one I'm not sure but it's not easy to pull those apart."

Security guards then watched as the suspect rolled up the dress and put it in a large bag.

After pepper spraying the officer, witnesses say they last saw the suspect running down Wisconsin Avenue heading for the Friendship Heights Metro station.

Detective Hill says he thinks the suspect is a man dressed ad a women. Other officers who have viewed the footage aren’t so sure.

None of the camera angles capture clear enough evidence to determine one or the other.

Montgomery County Police are hoping some of our viewers know who this person is and will give them a call at 240-773-6330.

Clearly the guards seen her pull off the security tag and stuff it in her bag. Yet only 1 guy was sent after her. I'm sorry but this is a 2,400 and it was written there how incompetent the security was.
    Again, you don't know the security procedures of this store. Some stores, for liability reasons, are not going to send more than one person to question a suspected shoplifter. Guess what? The store has insurance, they are not going to go broke over a $2400 dress.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD

Again, you don't know the security procedures of this store. Some stores, for liability reasons, are not going to send more than one person to question a suspected shoplifter. Guess what? The store has insurance, they are not going to go broke over a $2400 dress.
    A. They watched her remove the security tags
    B. She stuffed the dress in her bag

There is no ifs ands or buts she was stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Again, stores have procedures for confronting suspected shoplifters. Many stores instruct security to question the person and wait for police to arrive. Many stores PROHIBIT security personnel from physically restraining a suspect. Do you understand that?

Yea, they saw her place to item in the bag. So what? Show me anywhere in the story where it says that security failed to follow store policy.

Again, stores have procedures for confronting suspected shoplifters. Many stores instruct security to question the person and wait for police to arrive. Many stores PROHIBIT security personnel from physically restraining a suspect. Do you understand that?

Yea, they saw her place to item in the bag. So what? Show me anywhere in the story where it says that security failed to follow store policy.
    Legally sometimes they have to wait for the shoplifter to leave with the merchandise before they can be charged with a crime.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Legally sometimes they have to wait for the shoplifter to leave with the merchandise before they can be charged with a crime.

yes and what ad is trying to say is true as well.... however it was clear she was attempting to take the dress... they should have stepped in immiediately

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Correct, and even after the suspect leaves the store, some security people are under orders to simply follow the suspect, contact police and wait for the police to arrive.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    Don't cops have to go thru sentivity training or something? After all they deal with the public on a daily basis and to call someone who clearly identifies as a woman a man is kinda insensitive. It shouldn't matter whether or not she's a suspect or victim. I'm also curious as to what additional camara angles would reveal the suspect gender? oh, well...
    all good points +3

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    Don't cops have to go thru sentivity training or something?
    Not that would bring up trans stuff. Departments that train cops not to use sir/man/he in talking about trans girls are grossly uncommon in the US.

A few departments have policies on it, but its very unusual.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

As an ex department store whore I will speak from experience.

I worked at the second busiest Macy's in the country and I seen it all. They employee numerous trans both pre and post op. A friend of mine has worked there for 10 years. Security Stalks the Shoplifter in street clothes, they cannot make the move until the person walks out of the store doors, then it is considered a case of loss prevention, which is what they are called.

I had a crush on one of the guys and I would watch him stalk those people, it would turn me on so bad hahahahah