Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hip Implants

Rookie Poster

Default Hip Implants

Hi Ladies I want to augment my hips and butt area. I'm trying to find alternatives to silicone injections because of long term effects. I'm trying to gain weight and use a corset to suck that waist small but I wanted to know where I could go for hip implants or who does them?

Anyway if not success than I will just get pumped. I should be in Miami in a few days and New York next month so would you ladies be so kind to let me know surgeons who perform hip implant surgery (I know Gia Darling got hip implants but don't know where or who did them) or someone who pumps MEDICAL GRADE SILCIONE. I heard too many horror stories of industrial stuff and people using oil and car grease etc.... I wish I had excess fat to graft but sadly I don't so implants and pumping are my options right now.

I heard about getting your hips cracked but what do you ladies think of that option to get my hips wider? Anyway thansk for reading and replying!

They can use fat instead of silicone, some dr's will do lipo of say your stomach area and then inject it into your ass/hips, etc.

For most people corsets are going to be very temporary in what they do because the rib cage itself has some flex to it to begin with. You know why women used to play sports with corsets on? It was because if they played sports for a couple hours a day without them, they wouldn't be able to fit into their nighttime corsets without loosening them up because just a few hours a day without them was enough for the rib cage to start to relax back into its normal size/shape.

And if you're planing on wearing them 24/7 for years like they did, you can't use off the rack corsets because you need it to fit your body better. Quality custom corsets are usually in the $200-700 USD ea range and you're going to want a few of them (you can't run them through the washing machine, if you wear the same one every day its gonna get very nasty after a while). At that price, its better (and faster) to just find a surgeon who will remove your lower ribs...

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

you can also have pmma or hydrogel filler injectibles which are far safer than silicone.... google brazilian butt lift surgeons ...you will see many...

SSI in venisuzla do them,,,seems to be used by alot of TS girls... I got quote from them for my ass/hips.

Also brazil is the mecca for this type of work .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

Thank you ladies so much! I'm researching the PMMA as I type this! Thank you SO MUCH! This definately helps! I was so scared of the long terms of Silicone and although there is not much noted about PMMA injections 10-20 years from now it does seem alot safer than going for Silicone which can migrate, mess with my immune system, harden etc... Thanks again and I won't be doing butt implants thats for sure lol!

I pump medical grade sil if you're interested, but I live in Toronto. I would love to help you out.

Rookie Poster

Where that you here about getting the hips cracked ? i think this would be an interesting option !

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

pmma and hydrogel are the 2 safest forms used in existance to date... i believe pmma is about to approved in the UK ....

Also macrolane is another variant ..

To give you an idea of cost ..

i was quoted 1950 dollars for upto 1000cc of pmma filler to be spread across both buttocks/hips.... then there is the accomodation and flights to weigh in ...

You have injections then chill out for 2 days then go back and have a topup, smoothing out session then job done..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Platinum Poster

i used to be pretty anti sillicone..... now after only 1 treatment... im a fan!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0811090122_222.jpg 
Views:	1127 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	262742   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0630091419_362.jpg 
Views:	1160 
Size:	207.6 KB 
ID:	262743  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

goosh gooosh

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

wow jen, that looks great. Did you have a professional do it or how did u go about it?