Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Most aggresive Girl topping a guy scene

What is the most aggressive you've seen a girl topping a guy been during a scene or video or site?

I personally think Danielle Fox topping all the guys at kink.com was the most aggressive I have ever watched in my life, all the work she did with tsseduction.com was just so aggresive verbally, physically, psychologically, just insanely amazing

Rookie Poster

daniell foxx but not in a good way. she seemed really angry or something... shes nice other than that.

ahahahahhahahaha

Yes, angry is the correct word for bottom bitch boys who like dick in their ass. I can still pound a mean ass - don't get me wrong. I have no problem putting on a strap on and fucking the heck out of a bubble butt. I loe to eat ass and get really kinky.

My scenes aren't angry, they are just very rough and hardcore. But if you are scared of taking it up the ass then I am not the girl to watch cause I get pretty mean.

Yasmine Lee is a great top as well, as is Jessica Host, Jesse.

There are some mild tops out there, if you are into romance and lovy dovy shit LOL

xoxoxoxoxox

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Lovvy Dovvy thats more my speed Danielle.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsteele
    daniell foxx but not in a good way. she seemed really angry or something... shes nice other than that.
    angry is good to me! Danielle knows how to dominate the shit out of a guy while topping, def most aggressive top in my book, and that's a good thing

Junior Poster

Athough not a T, Sandra Romain was very aggressive
    strap-on top. I think it was in Men in pain series.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SexChangeTranny.com
    ahahahahhahahaha

Yes, angry is the correct word for bottom bitch boys who like dick in their ass. I can still pound a mean ass - don't get me wrong. I have no problem putting on a strap on and fucking the heck out of a bubble butt. I loe to eat ass and get really kinky.

My scenes aren't angry, they are just very rough and hardcore. But if you are scared of taking it up the ass then I am not the girl to watch cause I get pretty mean.

Yasmine Lee is a great top as well, as is Jessica Host, Jesse.

There are some mild tops out there, if you are into romance and lovy dovy shit LOL

xoxoxoxoxox
    Yasmine, Jessica and Jessie are not bad, but its not nowhere near as aggressive as your shoots were, i need to find more aggressive topping like that out there to buy and watch

Rookie Poster

there was also a great scene from Shemalerevenge.com where Jo Garcia and Marcia top a guy extremely aggressively, they actually pick him up and hold him in the air while fucking him and yelling at him, none of it is in english though

dani by far does it for me .. some times vaniity can be fun to watch too

5 Star Poster

yeah-that danielle bathroom scene goes down in history---shit