Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.
    BTW, exactly what is it about that lunatic's diary that reminds you of yourself, geekmeat?

Because right now might be a good time to come to grips with it, instead of letting it fester like that other isolated, confused, and conflicted fitness noob wannabe who went postal yesterday....food for thought, pencilneck....
    He he
    I go to the gym but there is no one there when I go plus the girls there like the way I look!!!!

Nice try grandpa!
    They need to cut the Internet service at the Old Folks home your staying at...........
    Go wash your dentures or something.

Platinum Poster

No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
    I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
    He seemed to be a very smart and sensitive guy he just had no confidence.
    This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.
    For him to kill all those women like that meant he was in some serious pain.
    I feel very sorry for this guy because he COULD HAVE found someone......
    Quote Originally Posted by solitary sista aka geekmeat
    He he
    I go to the gym but there is no one there when I go plus the girls there like the way I look!!!!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
    I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
    He seemed to be a very smart and sensitive guy he just had no confidence.
    This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.
    For him to kill all those women like that meant he was in some serious pain.
    I feel very sorry for this guy because he COULD HAVE found someone......
    Uh-Oh...Fell sorry for his victims...If there is a hell may this prick rot in it.
    The fact you could feel sorry for this murdering coward and relate to him is scary in its own right...maybe you shouldn't be so "solitary"get a life...don't take a life.
    Unless it's your own, solitary sista ....NOT THAT I'M WISHING GEEKMEAT, THE FRUSTRATED LITTLE DRAG QUEEN WHO ASPIRES TO BE THE NEXT RICHARD SIMMONS ANY HARM, but better SS/geekmeat take out his/her misogynistic not to mention homophobic rage on him/herself, than to vent it on innocent bystanders....thus mimicing the lunatic that HA's delusional dipshit du jour solitary sista is seemingly so sympatico with....

Platinum Poster

I see that they've taken the blog down...

Platinum Poster

Soon to be available in a Psych textbook at your local university....

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

They talked about him on the news ... said he switched off the lights and started shooting.

Default Wouldn't surprise me if he was a poster here

JINNOGO fits the bill and he did leave here in huff several days ago. Wonder what or who drove him over the edge.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Wouldn't surprise me if he was a poster here

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    JINNOGO fits the bill and he did leave here in huff several days ago. Wonder what or who drove him over the edge.

I regret to inform you I can no longer reply to any of your posts.
    "I will try not to add any more entries because this computer clicking distracts me." - George Sodini

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Wouldn't surprise me if he was a poster here

Once again, you've tipped your hand as a stalker "enthusiast" of some sort at the very minimum. But of course, I can also go back and find the posts where you took delight over the death threats I got a few years ago. It was a topic of great concern to you, wasn't it?

So now I'm just waiting for you to clear the air about your thoughts on rape and intimidation. Indulge us please, and just talk about the topics a little. That way we can all get to know you better... if you have nothing to hide. Even though I can tell that you do.

Your fetish for saving all the CL ad JPGs & phone numbers is all I needed to see to read where your head's at. And I can tell you, it is NOT in common reality. You're psychotic. Case closed.

Platinum Poster

I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.
    BTW, exactly what is it about that lunatic's diary that reminds you of yourself, geekmeat?

Because right now might be a good time to come to grips with it, instead of letting it fester like that other isolated, confused, and conflicted fitness noob wannabe who went postal yesterday....food for thought, pencilneck....