Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

No girlfriend since 1980. Sounds like he is one of these 'nice guys' who sometimes make threads on here whining about why girls go for thugs. Steady job, not fugly ,all his co workers tell him how 'nice' he is. Wouldn't be surprised if we don't see more of these 'nice guys' deciding they can't take it anymore and spraying away at all the 'ungrateful bitches'.

Did he meet his 'target heart rate' when she was killing those innocent women? Tosser.

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
    I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
    He seemed to be a very smart and sensitive guy he just had no confidence.
    This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.
    For him to kill all those women like that meant he was in some serious pain.
    I feel very sorry for this guy because he COULD HAVE found someone......
    Uh-Oh...Fell sorry for his victims...If there is a hell may this prick rot in it.
    The fact you could feel sorry for this murdering coward and relate to him is scary in its own right...maybe you shouldn't be so "solitary"get a life...don't take a life.

Veteran Poster

No matter how horrible you think woman are and in 2009 they are beyond horrid life without them is even more horrible.
    I feel really sad for this guy........at least he the common sense to realize there was something wrong with his life.
    This guy was a taxpayer and seemingly a nice man not like these pieces of shit walking around with their pants hanging off there ass.
    See told you, all the 'nice guys' are emphasing with this murdering bastard. He went into a gym and killed women who didn't know him from Adam.What had they done to him? If he was in so much pain he should have just done the decent thing and shot himself.

And women are not horrid they are lovely people.

Platinum Poster

I gonna quote this creepy shit lest you edit it...because it sounds almost as warped and delusional as that misguided misogynist freak's diary does....get some therapy ASAP geekmeat....maybe some anti-psychotic meds wouldn't hurt either...perhaps some electroshock therapy thrown in for good measure...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Why dont you do what you and 98% of the other people on here do best and thats suck a dick.
    Its not "creepy" to feel sorry for someone in so much pain.
    This could have been easily avoided.
    He was not a bad human being he just let things overtake him....
    Yes I feel sorry for those women too......

Platinum Poster

Why dont you do what you and 98% of the other people on here do best and thats suck a dick.
    Yet another geekmeat meltdown...everyone who points out what a crazy fool he is: "sucks dicks, is a faggot, yada yada yada"....someone was asking the other day what solitary sista got banned for when she posted as geekmeat....you're watching it again...as a matter of fact, the little sissy just jumped over to this thread and the had following drivel to say...it's what passes for wit from the geekfreak:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...47690&start=70

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Yet another geekmeat meltdown...everyone who points out what a crazy fool he is: "sucks dicks, is a faggot, yada yada yada"....someone was asking the other day what solitary sista got banned for when she posted as geekmeat....you're watching it again...as a matter of fact, the little sissy just jumped over to this thread and the had following drivel to say...it's what passes for wit from the geekfreak:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...47690&start=70
    Your not gonna answer are ya'?
    He he.......
    And I hear that your WAAAY old.......
    Why dont you go play checkers or change your colostomy bag old man and stop worrying about other people.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.
    Zero to the fifth power is zero. lol "Nothin' from nothin' leaves nothin'". lol

Platinum Poster

I will reserve judging this man for now....you sir are nothing to the fifth power.
    BTW, exactly what is it about that lunatic's diary that reminds you of yourself, geekmeat?

Because right now might be a good time to come to grips with it, instead of letting it fester like that other isolated, confused, and conflicted fitness noob wannabe who went postal yesterday....food for thought, pencilneck....