Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baileyandkc
    So why do you stay with her?
    He's not going to ditch her while he's got a broken leg, is he. Who'd fetch the beer!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Veteran Poster

When someone needs special treatment it can create a great strain on a relationship. The longer the treatment the greater the strain. The more demanding the physical limitations the greater the strain. Just because you are grateful and say thank you doesn't mean being someones personal slave doesn't suck. Even if you love the person, doing these tasks isn't an enjoyable experience 99% of the time.

As for the sex withholding.... I don't know. I am guessing she has a job plus she is helping you out. It could be as simple as she's just tired and not in the mood. Or she might be resentful even though she doesn't blame you for the broken leg. Or maybe the broken leg simply grosses her out. Or maybe she views this as the only thing she currently has any control over and expects you to reciprocate that extra attention before she allows for some sexual shenanigans.

I would suggest the next time you see her (when she comes home from work or school) ask her to come wherever you are sitting/laying. Before you ask her to do any tasks regarding your leg just say hello, kiss her, ask her to sit down, message her feet, and ask her how her day was. Don't expect any sex that day but just continue that positive attitude and mentality. Also continue thanking her and go out of your way to tell her how much you appreciate all that she has done.

If that doesn't work than maybe she is a crazy bitch.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by baileyandkc
    So why do you stay with her?
    He's not going to ditch her while he's got a broken leg, is he. Who'd fetch the beer!
    Either that or she has to tuck her clit in her sock.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster
    Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    I asked "Yeah but....you have been with holding sex with me.....maybe I am like these dorks?"
    So here I am, my ego in the dumpster due to my injury, leg that looks like shit and you would think she would say something nice.
    NOPE!
    She turns around and says "Well maybe."
    So as I read it you were watching this documentary, started having your own pity party, invited her to it and she initially declined ("She said no I wasn't like them"), and then you insisted that you were by giving the example of your currently fizzling sex life.

EXCUSE HER for agreeing with you. Get a grip on yourself. When you bring up something and someone disagrees with you and you further insist upon it, it is human nature to agree to avoid an argument. (This is assuming that the person who original disagrees doesn't have a strong enough opinion on the issue to care to hold on to their opinion).

You started it, baited her, didn't drop it and she agreed thinking she was avoiding an argument when in truth, you really only wanted to discuss your lack of sex.

Next time be a man and bring up your issues and not hide behind some other excuse to bring up what you wish to discuss.
    More importantly, APOLOGIZE like the bitch you are for playing head games instead of being direct.

I'm just here for the ritual sex and human sacrifice.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

anybody that has ever been in a relationship I'm sure has been extremely offended by their partner. If not then they are lying.

Professional Poster

youve got some serious anger issues kiddo

if you had tried such an idiotic conversation with anyone i know you would have gotten a far more nasty response just because you set yourself up for it
    youre lucky she didnt feel like going for the kill

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Silver Poster

It's always the mans fault!
    Fuck guys, we need to be given handicap stickers for our cars since every fucking that goes wrong is our fault!
    Bitch crashes your car, it's your fault!
    Bitch runs a red light and kills a man...he's fault!
    Mother fucking bitch insults the shit out of you....oh yeah so your fault!
    You got a dick...your fault!

Motherfucker with a bum leg, on pain killers, feeling like crap due to the inability to carry a glass of water to the couch.....oh yeah so his fault!

As for the bitches lack of sex drive, well I was talking to a friend about this, and in my 32 years of chasing pussy I had never met a girl with a dead sex drive, but according to him some women just aren't into sex. She could have been faking it for the first year or two and is now just tired of it. Regardless of how I do she's just not that into it. My friend was engaged to one of these sexless things.....tired in vain for two years to bring her around to enjoy the loving....but realize the harder he tried and failed the more of an ass he became. So he dumped her ass.

Maybe i need to do the same.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

The last time I called a GG a "CUNT" she slapped the taste out of my mouth and didn't give me pussy for a month! That was a mistake.

Silver Poster

Did she deserve it!

"How you doin!"

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    The last time I called a GG a "CUNT" she slapped the taste out of my mouth and didn't give me pussy for a month! That was a mistake.
    She sounds like a Cunt!