Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Ever have your partner offend you so bad that you just....

Ever have your partner offend you so bad that you just explode?
    Happened this evening. I have recently broken my leg and have been depending more on my partner than before for every day things since I'm just unable to do everyday things. And I've been doing my up most to be grateful and thankful. I always say please and thank you and tonight after she made me sandwiches i even kissed her hand and thanked her.
    But this girl......this girl over the past year or so has had a habit of saying amazingly rude things either to me or around me to people.....just shit that makes you look at her and wonder if that just came out of her mouth. Add to it that she has been for some godforsaken reason withholding sex from me and my life has been anything but fun.

Any how tonight we were watching this documentary on mailorder brides and I commented that I in a way I felt like the loosers looking for wives in Eastern Europe because I was unable to help around the house due to my leg and as such felt like a total dork. She said no I wasn't like them...which was nice but then I asked "Yeah but....you have been with holding sex with me.....maybe I am like these dorks?"
    So here I am, my ego in the dumpster due to my injury, leg that looks like shit and you would think she would say something nice.
    NOPE!
    She turns around and says "Well maybe."

My jaw hit the floor.....I just went off on her, screaming at her for being so cold and heartless....i was floored! And the bitch just sat there pouty lips and pretended her shit didn't stink! If I wasn't a man I would have bitch slapped that bitch back into last week...but there i am...in pain...on my crutches screaming at this cunt!

Fucking women man...fucking women.....i treat this cunt like gold! You should see what I do for her, be it not letting her buy cheap clothes to randomly every now and again sending flowers to her job.....and this is the fuckign shit i get?

Fucking women.....why the fuck am i engaged to this bitch?
    God i need a stiff drink! Life sucks!

"How you doin!"

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

LoL...dude man thats some fucked up shit. I went off on my girl a couple of months ago, because she was just being a dick. We were driving and arguing and I just yelled at her and that shut her up. I normally don't yell unless she really really does something that irriates me to the point to where it can't be ignored.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Silver Poster

I don't yell either man...it's not my gig.
    I do my best to be better than that!
    But the fucking bitch is nuts!
    Fist this sex fucking diet...WTF is this once a week maybe shit....and then the rude comments and then one aimed at me!

I'm not a violent guy and I have never in my life hit a woman but this bitch was with in one second of an epic back hand!

"How you doin!"

Default Re: Ever have your partner offend you so bad that you just..

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    Any how tonight we were watching this documentary on mailorder brides and I commented that I in a way I felt like the loosers looking for wives in Eastern Europe because I was unable to help around the house due to my leg and as such felt like a total dork. She said no I wasn't like them...which was nice but then I asked "Yeah but....you have been with holding sex with me.....maybe I am like these dorks?"
    So here I am, my ego in the dumpster due to my injury, leg that looks like shit and you would think she would say something nice.
    NOPE!
    She turns around and says "Well maybe."
    Would you have preferred she lied to you and said no, in that case?

She was probably thinking something like "wtf I have been cooking for you, cleaning, getting you stuff since you can't and NOW you lay into me about how often we have sex!?"

I am just guessing tho, I could be really wrong.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Silver Poster

Yeah has to be the guys fault right?
    The bitch just can't be crazy!
    Not like I haven't thanked her a million times in the past two weeks and had flowers sent to her office with a thank you note....no no no has be the guys fault.

Look the next time you feel fat, and you squeeze into a dress just imagine what it would feel like if your better half pointed and said "Fuck your fat ass looks like shit in that dress! Your fucking fat!"

No..noo....it's the guys fault!

"How you doin!"

Not like I haven't thanked her a million times in the past two weeks and had flowers sent to her office with a thank you note....no no no has be the guys fault.

Look the next time you feel fat, and you squeeze into a dress just imagine what it would feel like if your better half pointed and said "Fuck your fat ass looks like shit in that dress! Your fucking fat!"

There's a saying that goes "bitches be crazy". I know how you feel man. I have had some crazy bitches in my time, and the one I got now is tipping the crazy scales.

Silver Poster

BUT YOU KNOW IT'S YOUR FAULT!
    Right ladies?

"How you doin!"

I think it's so easy to blame the guy without knowing all the facts. Women view men as cheating ungrateful liars. I could be wrong though, but I think some women view men as that way. So when a girl sees a post about a guy going off on a girl then they automatically think that the guy is at fault. I am talking about in terms of your post, when in reality it's the woman's fault.

Whose blaming anyone?

I am just speculating on whats going on in her brain, that's all.

Did I say that perspective, if the case, would be an accurate/sensible one to have?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Veteran Poster

So why do you stay with her? Guess it must be a heavy case of love!