Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Junior Poster

Default Re: daniella loven worlds best looking ts?

This TS is still around.I had a session..She rushed me like crazy.She was hot as hell in person and not really mean as people say..Just just does not seem to enjoy her work..Too bad because she could have been a really good time..Amazing body..Prob the best TS ass I have seen in Person...I liked Ana Miami's ass too,she has black marks on her ass from the silicon Injections I guess she must cover them with makeup on cam..Raquel Fox also she is soooo Pretty and does have a nice ass if you don't mind black marks and extreme Cellulite..
    Her ass looks great with Pants on..I think this is why she does not take many nude booty shots..Allanah Starr has a nice ass too...The only problem I found on hers was a little hole that looked something like a cig burn or something..Just a little scar no biggie.

Always speak from the heart!...If your honest people will respect you even if they do not like you!!!!!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

This thread is before my time, but it's cool to reminance. Like when Seanchai was "a Grooby kind of fellow" lol.

For the record, I thought Daniella looked okay...not really my bag, but she's not unattractive.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

I can't find that scene she shot with Christian anywhere..I wacked off good to that one LOL
    all that I find with a google is that solo scene she shot and its only a clip..she has the smoothest skin I ever felt on a T girl ass and even has nice fem feet LOL
    hard to get into the session when the first thing out of her mouth was hurry up!ok?LOL
    She changed her name again But those bad reviews follow her she is Kimbella now or something like that,,when I banged Her she was new on eros and still had that blonde hair..

Always speak from the heart!...If your honest people will respect you even if they do not like you!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Mcfly View Post
    I can't find that scene she shot with Christian anywhere..I wacked off good to that one LOL
    all that I find with a google is that solo scene she shot and its only a clip..she has the smoothest skin I ever felt on a T girl ass and even has nice fem feet LOL
    hard to get into the session when the first thing out of her mouth was hurry up!ok?LOL
    She changed her name again But those bad reviews follow her she is Kimbella now or something like that,,when I banged Her she was new on eros and still had that blonde hair..
    Don't think that could be the same Kimbella that advertises on BP in McAllen Tx - she is crazy hot, and was a great time when I visited with her - very sweet girl. BTW - for a little town, McAllen is loaded with hot Ts - check it out sometime

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

one of my favorite girls ever. we have had a lot of fun on and off camera.

Senior Member Professional Poster

omg ...... not her again ...... A 2 1/2 hour drive each way . 1 hour wait in the hotel parking lot after my 2 1/2 hour drive ( she went to get something to eat when i left home for the 2 1/2 drive ) . When she opened the door she was wearing sweat pants and a sweat shirt . Although she was the one in the pics, she was way bigger in person . She asked me a couple of times if i set up a session online and was a no show . WTF ? i set it up on the phone and had talked to her about 5 times prior on her coming close to my area . We spoke for a few minutes before we did anything . No, it was not so we could get aquanted . It was so she could messing around with appointments on her laptop and eat her Churches Chicken that she was supposed to get/eat 3 1/2 hours earlier . I'm not going into details about what happened when we finally got started, but i will say it was rushed and i would lmao if i heard someone else say it happened to them . Well i wasn't laughing due to the wasted 6 1/2 hours, fuel, $200 / $250 ? and the memory of being with someone so Big and Ghetto .

Why after 6 years / 8 months do i have to remember this ........

I should have spent $10 to rent 3 TS videos & gone home to Whack Off . It would have been cheaper and time consuming .

Sammi Valentine's Personal Fat Bastard & Self Appointed Teddy Bear Of Tatiana Summer & Evon Rose's Date To The 4th Annual Tranny Awards .... I Hope .