Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daniella Loven
    All I can say is when you someone people will talk! If your not they wont...
    Daniella don't do profiles and don't let the photographer shoot up at you. I love what you are wearing though.

Peace onya

Default SHES HOT

I SAW DANIELLA ONCE AS A CLIENT SHE WAS VERY SWEET AND LOOKED WAY BETTER IN PERSON THEN IN HER PICS...HAS FAR AS BODY SHES PERFECT AND HER FACE MY LOOK BUSTED IN PICS IN REAL LIFE SHE IS TO DIE FOR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daniella_loven_362.jpg 
Views:	3075 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	31328  

thats the way it is

Rookie Poster

Ok, Yeah I might have written what I said fast! I left a word out! nothing was "badley spelled"! but whatever! The point is still true!

Rookie Poster

And Ms. Mia remember a few months ago when Nelson left you??? And u where crying leaving him messages on his cell and he would never answer you.... I heard all the messages you left him and i know ur dirty little secrets! So, worry about youself before you worry about the next girl! That just what I am talking bout! If you spend more time on urself you will get farther in life and have more. P.S Mia get sum body!!!

Platinum Poster

lol i dont know who mia is but i think this is where jwbl should put in that wrestling pic "lets get it on" sits down to watch the tranny fight whos got the popcorn?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

I got the popcorn right here ma

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look no offense, but that was a dumb ass reply, and it appears you are a bit ticked by the remarks put up on this board. I'd just like to say to you thank you for taking time out of your busy hotel room schedule while touring to write a few sentences that I guess should have had the effect of making us all hang our heads low in shame...........................smh

p.s. thank your friend who has 12 posts to his name for starting this, AKA a shameless plug by someone kissing your ass....................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

mia is the pr blonde that was giving me advice on my pix! I'll give her advice on how 2 keep a man!

you sure thats really Mia? sometimes some of the more "unique" fans put up pictures of their fantasy girls in their profile box

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

and as for the other one who has so much to say...."johnny walker" whatever !!! u need to listen to lil kims new cd "shut up bitch intro" as well as the song shut up bitch!" this goes 4 all u haters out there. Please take the time out ur busy schedule 2 listen to it. It might bring u sum kind of wisdom

Default ............................

HA @ that, Daniella seriously, I don't usually go out of my way to bring drama to anyone but since we're throwing out "names".............................

trust me love looking like this hairdresser

from Cali aint sexy

let's do a head to head

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ