Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Ecstatic, Trisha has scars under her tits and a dick that look mangled.
    id rather have her and suck for hours on thatAWESOME cock over whatever ur into anyday, ie: ugly bitches in ur avatar/sig

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    And Trisha...
    god damn shes beautiful, nothing a lil skin grafts and botox cant fix

Quote Originally Posted by surfblue
    id rather have her and suck for hours on thatAWESOME cock over whatever ur into anyday, ie: ugly bitches in ur avatar/sig

And Trisha...
    You know for my avatar to be so UGLY I sure did get alot on PM's asking who the hell she was. And it's funny that you want to call me a racist yet I posted a pic of an asian chic on here that I happen to like therefore.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by surfblue

And Trisha...
    You know for my avatar to be so UGLY I sure did get alot on PM's asking who the hell she was. And it's funny that you want to call me a racist yet I posted a pic of an asian chic on here that I happen to like therefore.

even a broken clock is right twice a day, i know someone who married a mexican but still hates mexicans. and ur racisms evident by ur posts in this thread, so stfu and the bitch is still nothin compared to trisha

ps u actualy went lookin for some darth vader pic to reply to me with now thats what i call lame

surfblue say it again!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Rookie Poster

Yasmin Lee My Fav!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by menacingmethods86 View Post
    as long as "she" has a big dick and a wig on, they don't care
    Sure as hell don't muthafucka! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by surfblue View Post
    oh please man dont be a clown, noway , just tired of the double standard of blacks being able to say whatever they want about whites, asians, hispanics and nobody will care/say anything, but if you say one thing equal about blacks in return people think ur a monster, like, i dont even know why you decided to defend him and not me, when silc is dissing asians so i defend this thread and all the pics u posted in it and yet u make a crack at me? pretty pathetic man
    Oh please. I'm pathetic??? With that weak ass "crack" against black men. LOL. Like I said, the black man has out manned you at some point. Its obvious.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by surfblue View Post
    oh please man dont be a clown, noway , just tired of the double standard of blacks being able to say whatever they want about whites, asians, hispanics and nobody will care/say anything, but if you say one thing equal about blacks in return people think ur a monster, like, i dont even know why you decided to defend him and not me, when silc is dissing asians so i defend this thread and all the pics u posted in it and yet u make a crack at me? pretty pathetic man
    take it to the real world and see how well that works out for you. im sure you are tired of so called double standards but im sure you will only voice your frustration and ignorant rants on message boards.

I've been with quite a few ladyboys, Puerto Rican tgirls, black tgirls, and of course Brazilian tgirls, and the smallest dick I can remember was a black girl. I called her up because she was hot as hell, beautiful curves, skinny, pretty young face, stylish, an athletic natural ass to fuckin die for, and as it turned out she had the same sense of humor as me and ended up staying for quite a while. And in the end, truth be told, out of ALL of them, her cock was the smallest.

Does Trisha's cock look weird? Fuck yes. Would I have an easier time choosing five hot ladyboys out of a random seven than choosing four hot black tgirls out of a random ten? Oh yes. In my opinion the black tgirl talent has reached a weird point of stagnancy and mediocrity concerning what passes for hot/feminine. Which is a shame for me because I love black tgirls. The hot ones are hot as fuck but the majority are scary. Ladyboys on the other hand pull it off easily, and they seem to be getting hotter and hotter, you can't argue with it. LBs get hotter, black tgirls get fatter and botched and generally more monsterish. IMO.

Professional Poster

This thread is kind of weird.