Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    Basically this boils down to the fact that Black men and White men sometimes differ on what beauty is. Alot of my white friends want the skinniest gurls with the biggest fake titties and thats cool with me. Im not knocking that. Black men commonly have an affinity for robust women that are soft all over, and this translates into how we judge tgirls as well.

Look at the black girl below. White dudes are maybe saying "Thats a fat ass bitch!" "Go on atkins fatty" Brothas are probably like "Damn she fine as hell!" "Look at that thick ass!"

and to the Blonde below white cats are probably "Damn look at those perfect tits. "She's a 10!"

while black dudes are saying "look at those fake ass titties." "that bitch body dont match those"

We got different taste and thats that so the hate needs to stop.

Its unneccesary and works to divide us.
    I think you're taking this a little seriously dude. This isnt about black or white or anything, it's a fucking shemale message board. We talk about shemales and look at shemales - nothing more, nothing less. People have just as much of a right to say "Wow that girl is stunningly beautiful" as they do to say "Wow what a ugly beast she is"

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Platinum Poster

and lets not forget that almost NONE of the girls you boys talk about frequent this board... boards r made so u can express emotions and opinions u dont have to like or agree w/ someones but there simply is no reason for a thread where a guy that thinks that just b/c he beats off to some fat asses pics that that means they are dating and he needs to stand up for his new FAnT ASSy woman so her feelings arent hurt? the girls heard good and bad before and considering they were weak ametureish pics for an equally appealing site id say shes heard alot of bad...shes tough shes got it under control *w/ the help of industrial strenght undergarments* and this isnt a black and white thing let those rants go from your post... and thinking that guys BLACK OR OTHERWISE as a whole would choose that fat chick over the much more appealing chick what r u on crack?

Default Re: I got a bone to pick.

Somebody explain to me why some of you asses go out of the way to make an negative comment everytime someone post a picture of black gurls they find ugly fat or unattractive? And you dudes know who Im gotdamn talking to.

I understand if you dont like a certain kinda gurl but you know what? Going "These bitches look like OJ with wigs" or "These bitches look like Notorius BIG with wigs" is uncalled for. If you see somthing you dont like move the hell on.

Stop interupting peoples threads with your criticism of their taste.

btw some of those post have racist undertones imo. just thought I'd point this shyt out.
    this is the internet. why are you catchin feelings over dudes criticizin some girls you dont even know? shit's not that serious

New Orleans, no place like home.

Rookie Poster

You want to play dumb and act like what I said doesnt exist?

Scan through these threads and see what im talking about then

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=888

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3118

Some of them arent that hot, but damn man some fools go out of the way to be assholes.
    [/url]
    Those chicks are Horrid looking kind of remind me of wesley snipes in too wong foo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wongfoo2_172.jpg 
Views:	676 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	31340  

Junior Poster

Default Re: I got a bone to pick.

I dont have feelings about it. Im not defending any oogly bitches neither
    I think that chick in the "me" thread favors nick stahl too. But I dont feel the need to go out of the way to insult her. Thats all im saying. If you see a thread that says big nasty lookin fat black dudes with wigs on and the guy who posted it likes the shit let him be.

You shouldnt even be peeking your head in the thread if thats not your thing. and those two threads arent the only example of people being disrespectful I just didnt feel like digging'em up.

Quote Originally Posted by rick_932
    Somebody explain to me why some of you asses go out of the way to make an negative comment everytime someone post a picture of black gurls they find ugly fat or unattractive? And you dudes know who Im gotdamn talking to.

I understand if you dont like a certain kinda gurl but you know what? Going "These bitches look like OJ with wigs" or "These bitches look like Notorius BIG with wigs" is uncalled for. If you see somthing you dont like move the hell on.

Stop interupting peoples threads with your criticism of their taste.

btw some of those post have racist undertones imo. just thought I'd point this shyt out.
    this is the internet. why are you catchin feelings over dudes criticizin some girls you dont even know? shit's not that serious

Junior Poster

Chill Texas "girl". There are dudes(not me) that will jump over you like a fucking kangaroo to get to a 200lbs free safety with a wig on and fake tits. If thats their preference thats just the way it is. dont dis them.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    and lets not forget that almost NONE of the girls you boys talk about frequent this board... boards r made so u can express emotions and opinions u dont have to like or agree w/ someones but there simply is no reason for a thread where a guy that thinks that just b/c he beats off to some fat asses pics that that means they are dating and he needs to stand up for his new FAnT ASSy woman so her feelings arent hurt? the girls heard good and bad before and considering they were weak ametureish pics for an equally appealing site id say shes heard alot of bad...shes tough shes got it under control *w/ the help of industrial strenght undergarments* and this isnt a black and white thing let those rants go from your post... and thinking that guys BLACK OR OTHERWISE as a whole would choose that fat chick over the much more appealing chick what r u on crack?

Platinum Poster

Chill Texas "girl". There are dudes(not me) that will jump over you like a fucking kangaroo to get to a 200lbs free safety with a wig on and fake tits. If thats their preference thats just the way it is. dont dis them.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

re-read my post im not putting down ppl for having a preference i dont fit... i certainly enjoy NOT fitting that preference...i was simply saying and i quote " u dont have to like or agree w/ someones *opionions*" its that simple we dont have to fight about each others opionions state it and move on dont dwell on em ... xoxoxox big hug

Junior Poster

preach it sista!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

welcome

Junior Poster

shit how do i make my pic smaller