Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

stop posting ugly hoes then

5 Star Poster

magic9inch said
    stop posting ugly hoes then

Seriously though, I'm not the kind of guy to say anything bad about people, but when someone posts a pic and asks people if they like it...well, one option is to be perfectly honest.

Personally I don't like fat chicks. Some people do. I don't like ugly chicks either, but beauty's in the eye of the beholder (to a point). I don't dig really hairy girls (GGs or TGs) either, but hippy girls are natural and they can be a lot of fun.

I will not say anything bad about any of the girls on this forum unless they really piss me off, nor do I want to hurt anyone, but I'm torn between"If you can't say something good, don't say nothing at all" and "Honesty is the best policy".

I think we all need to be honest, but if sometimes a little sugarcoating can keep a person's feelings from being hurt, then I'd use it. A little diplomacy goes a long way.

That said, this thread is becoming pretty funny. I hope I haven't dented the hilarity content too much by waxing philosophical.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I might have been a bit harsh in my earlier posts. If you like a particular type of girl good for you. The more I think about it the more I respect you keeping that type of girl out of my face because you're giving her attention. LOLLLLLLLLLL

carry on

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

One man's treasure is another man's shit and there's no one girl everyone will agree on. If that's your type then that's your type-don't let other people ruin it for you. If its serious, when they make their post about their favorites, go in there and harass them.

j/k.

Junior Poster

Normally when someone asks for an opinion on a girl I don't think is so hot, I'll just keep it to myself because I don't believe in hurting anyone if it can be avoided. BUT, since it's been brought up so vehemently, let's be honest here, back when I was still playing ball I ran over guys smaller than some of the girls posted here. Does being big automatically make them unattractive? No, but most people have the sense to realize they look like hell in certain unflattering outfits. If she looks like an offensive lineman in drag, it's probably not a good idea to ask for public opinions on her appearance

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass

Junior Poster

Default Re: I got a bone to pick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One

I understand if you dont like a certain kinda gurl but you know what? Going "These bitches look like OJ with wigs" or "These bitches look like Notorius BIG with wigs" is uncalled for. If you see somthing you dont like move the hell on.

I think you're refering to MEGABODY?

Perhaps we could have a policy where no derogatory comments are allowed. If a poster requests opinions then positive/negative is fine. But nothing derogatory ... at all.

Just a thought.

Professional Poster

Default ahh yes...

yeah.....thats a great idea, lets have the thought police invade the boards...nice one...way to conform!!!..../sarcasm

The day my posts start getting edited for content is the day alot of people will sign off this board.

"If you dont have something nice to say, dont say it at all"....My how vapid is that??? How many times have you heard that cop out? Yes mom, thank you for telling us adults how to behave. Ill be good from now on, promise!

My bone is this, if you dare to post a pic of a girl that you hype up and say is the next TS superstar, and she looks like a goddamn unwashed wildebeast(And you KNOW weve seen them lately, ugh).....you should expect to get FLAMED..... If your such a rabid TS suckup fanboy that you cant take something like that well...I think you shouldnt be in an online forum posting suchlike because your skin is way to thin....

Or maybe Im just feeling exceptionally nasty lately from the spinal injections....could be

BTW Thanks Johnny, your 2nd post on the subject was the first time I laughed all day..that was some good shit

Junior Poster

Basically this boils down to the fact that Black men and White men sometimes differ on what beauty is. Alot of my white friends want the skinniest gurls with the biggest fake titties and thats cool with me. Im not knocking that. Black men commonly have an affinity for robust women that are soft all over, and this translates into how we judge tgirls as well.

Look at the black girl below. White dudes are maybe saying "Thats a fat ass bitch!" "Go on atkins fatty" Brothas are probably like "Damn she fine as hell!" "Look at that thick ass!"

and to the Blonde below white cats are probably "Damn look at those perfect tits. "She's a 10!"

while black dudes are saying "look at those fake ass titties." "that bitch body dont match those"

We got different taste and thats that so the hate needs to stop.

Its unneccesary and works to divide us.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	63_387.jpg 
Views:	871 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	31324   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shante1_195.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	31325  

Junior Poster

Might just be lack of sleep on my part, but I nominate the above post by Mega as his best ever

Edit- wow, must really have been lack of sleep, just saw that I left best out of my original post

I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence-- Frederick Douglass