Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Professional Poster

no matter how freezing cold it can be i always have my fan on at night and i must have covers over me because it makes me feel safe and protected.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    no matter how freezing cold it can be i always have my fan on at night and i must have covers over me because it makes me feel safe and protected.
    I thought i was the only one who did that.

Veteran Poster

Haha. I also do the fan/air conditioner thing year round. Love the feeling of covers but naturally I'm very warm and couldn't use them without assistance. Whenever people walk into my room they usually treat it like its the arctic asking me how I can stand it being so cold. When I try to sleep in covers without a fan/air conditioner I usually feel claustrophobic. Like I cant really breath. Guess I'm part shark and I need constant air flow to survive.

I thought of one after reading another thread. When I'm at home I usually pee sitting down. Don't know why. Just always felt more comfortable that way. I think it might also have something to do with being uncircumcised and having really bad aim as a kid.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

I am like that with running fans in the bedroom virtually 24/7.

I can NOT fall asleep without having a certain amount of weight on me from the blankets. In the summer if I try sleeping with just a sheet over me, I can't get to sleep... but then if the fan is off and i put a blanket on over the sheet, I'll get too hot and be unable to sleep.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

God Sarah you and me have alot in common. granted the covers end up in the floor anyways but i must have a fan going all the time.

Junior Poster

Wow! I didn't know that sleeping with a fan running was so common. I need the sound of a fan in order to have a good night sleep. Even when I travel, I bring my fan, whether it is summertime or winter.

BUT, I might be wierd when it comes to needing complete darkness when I go to bed. I have to pull all the shades and curtians, and even cover the alarm clock so I can't see the time! If it is completly dark and I have a fan running, I can sleep anywhere.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    Wow! I didn't know that sleeping with a fan running was so common. I need the sound of a fan in order to have a good night sleep. Even when I travel, I bring my fan, whether it is summertime or winter.

BUT, I might be wierd when it comes to needing complete darkness when I go to bed. I have to pull all the shades and curtians, and even cover the alarm clock so I can't see the time! If it is completly dark and I have a fan running, I can sleep anywhere.
    yeah me too..the sound from the fan is so soothing..makes me sleep like a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by 4star4
    I don't need darkness to that degree but I put black electrical tape over stuff thats annoyingly bright at night, like the LED on my computer, or the LED on my computer speakers- that way its not shining on my eye all night.

Then I have a small napkin I place in front of my LED alarm clock at night if I don't need it to wake me up in the morning so it doesn't shine in my eye either.

I do have a ridiculous amount of drape covering my window (to the point where I actually have several of those wrought iron bars across the top to hold it all up and those are anchored into the studs) but that's more because of how I usually decorate things anyway.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

I dont like the sound of a leaky faucet. I swear i could be in a dead sleep and one drip BOOM i'm awake and stopping the leak.