Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

not unusual but weird

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Rookie Poster

I do not drink coffee, but love coffee ice cream!!

Junior Poster

i do this thing called a 'combo' before i leave basketball I have to get four consecutive free throws- two with left and two with right, with four mini hooks (from the rebound after the above freethrows goes in) each with alternative hands. Just a weird routine i go through and have done for years.

I also eat Jam and cheese on toast, i loove it!

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

I used to eat ketchup sandwiches, but hated tomatoes. Now I eat tomatoes and don't really like ketchup.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bte
    I used to eat ketchup sandwiches, but hated tomatoes. Now I eat tomatoes and don't really like ketchup.
    lol I used to go out with a guy who puts mustard on a slice of bread and eat it. Definitely unusual.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Re: Weird/unusual things you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Mine would be: drinking orange juice but I don't eat the fruit (oranges). lol

What's yours?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Some women like the juice but don't want the seed.

lol I used to go out with a guy who puts mustard on a slice of bread and eat it. Definitely unusual.

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol..wow, that brings back memories. I remember when I was a kid and my family went through some hard times - there were days when one of those two options were dinner (I preferred the mustard over the ketchup..lol)...maybe that's why he did it. Maybe it became a habit.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fred41

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol..wow, that brings back memories. I remember when I was a kid and my family went through some hard times - there were days when one of those two options were dinner (I preferred the mustard over the ketchup..lol)...maybe that's why he did it. Maybe it became a habit.
    You're right! He probably did. But he does that with beer now. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I shut the light off in the bathroom before weighing myself in the morning so I will weigh less without the light .

I dip chocolate donuts in my orange soda.

I talk to dogs and horses. But only polite ones.