Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

I more intrigued by the 1/2 thai 1/2 viet thing, sure she didn't have 1/4 cambodian in her ? just curious .

Junior Poster

????? yeah, whatever...

Default Re: Humiliated by a transvestite once again

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    Over the weekend I serviced a 1/2 Thai 1/2 Viet transvestite prostitue at my home. She is only 20 years old so it must turn her stomach to half to deal with a 53 year old white male- although I am in decent shape.

She was only 5'6" and maybe 115 pounds. However, she was not truly passable which is how I like it. Her young penis was not more than 4" but it reamined rock hard throughout. After bringing her to the brink she covered up and penetrated me.

I begged her to remove the condom and cum inside. Apparently this turned her on and repulsed her at the same time. She ended up pulling off the skin, shooting on me and then spitting all over my face. She stormed out in a fit of rage.

I was left to bask in the warm glow of the session. Money well spent.

I went back and read all your posts and the general theme is the same.....
    People like you are dangerous because you dont practice save sex at all and have lots of partners.
    You are the epitome' of a POWERBOTTOM....people on this board dont like it when I say that but its true.
    You are the sickest dirtiest thirstiest faggot ever to grace this board and you dont give a fuck about HIV or anything else.

Default Re: Humiliated by a transvestite once again

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    I went back and read all your posts and the general theme is the same.....
    People like you are dangerous because you dont practice save sex at all and have lots of partners.
    You are the epitome' of a POWERBOTTOM....people on this board dont like it when I say that but its true.
    You are the sickest dirtiest thirstiest faggot ever to grace this board and you dont give a fuck about HIV or anything else.
    Classic Solitary! This board wouldn't be the same without him!

lol classic thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Silver Poster

Good luck on catching something penecillen won't cure.

Junior Poster

I believe the story is just an invention.
    I have only witnessed once in my life a guy being humiliated by trannies. Normally guys are the abusive ones with the girls. In San Juan, Puerto Rico, (El Condado area) 3 years ago, a customer that apparently did not pay the service to one of those tgirls in the streets. runned away folllowed by 4 tgirls. He was faster and almost escaped, but he falled down and the girls kicked the shit out of him. He was countless stomped and they took his wallet too. The police came and handcuffed everyone in a matter of minutes.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87 View Post
    oh my goodness.
    what if she DID take the condom off and gave u something?

totaly agree on that