Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    BritneyBoykins

Default Do real friends exist?

Never again will I trust another. It's horrible to think you actually have a nice friendship with someone & in the end you get to see their true colors.

I don't dip into the gay scene much because I don't feel like it's for me. Every now and then it is actually fun to party with the gays because they are always down to try anything crazy & do almost any type of drug but that's not my lifestyle.

I've met plenty of gay guys and have kept only one in my pocket. Most of them are compulsive liars, way toooo loud, 2 faced, dirty or don't have their life together.

They either hate the TS girls or they live off of them. I had a really bad experience in trusting one as a friend. He ended up spreading the worst rumors about me and telling my guy friends that I have syphilis.

I'm thankful to be accepted by my family and every single person that I meet. We all go through bullshit but I don't think it's cool to envy the good in someones life.

I just don't understand how someone can be so cruel to the nicest people on earth. I don't know if anyone else has had a bad experience when it comes to friending a gay (or TS) but I am super shocked and let down. It sucks!

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

I'm sorry to hear that Britney , at least you have family support. Cheer up Britney i'll be your friend , if you want.

BritneyBoykins

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    I'm sorry to hear that Britney , at least you have family support. Cheer up Britney i'll be your friend , if you want.
    Okayy...

It sounds like you just learned a valuable lesson.
    Better luck in choosing friends, in the future.

...stir it up and pass it around.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Okayy...
    Britney you just put a smile on my face ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cheer_up_emo_kid_by_setea_152.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	260657  

Professional Poster

oh absolutely
    most properly good friendships start very early in life though so its more of a sibling relationship

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Real friends exist, but they're extremely hard to find anywhere- doesn't matter who you associate yourself around

Well, it does- some groups are more likely to be intolerant when it comes to some things, but even if you surround yourself with what should be the most tolerant people in the world, finding someone who is a perfect friend can be quite difficult.

As to envy, when someone is honest, responsible, and honorable envy isn't a bad thing. It takes the weakness of being susceptible to hurting someone for envy to lead to trust violations, Imho. Some people can deal with it, most can't.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I would say that's a pretty accurate generalization, but there are exceptions to the rule.

I look for the all-too-rare honest, good natured, intelligent, and SANE people ANYWHERE I can find them. But at this point I'm not so sure that there's any demographic with an over-abundance of them.

Right now, one of my best friends is a post op tranny. And I went through a stage of hanging out with only GGs for a while too. But I live in a town with a pretty visible gay population, and I've had some gay male friends; really good ones, in fact. I think maturity and honesty have a lot to do with it. I try to stay away from reckless people, whoever they are.

i dont want to play the smart ass guy, but i m thinking that some times when we putting in a getto ourself we reduce the chances to meet interesting people, i mean by that , i think that is good to not be involved all the time with people that is in the same places and in the clubs with the same way of living, try to meet other people also , with other interests.

I dont what ecaxtlly , but dont stay all the time in a getto, i ts ok with that but not only that, i dont know if you understand me but thats my opinion

greetings from Greece-Europe