Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default I dont get why admirers like TS's to look almost like a real

GG. I dont get it? isnt the attraction that it isnt a girl and that it has a tool? If you want close to real looking why not just go after a real GG? the drama of a TS is far heavier IMO.

I dont know what it is about TS's that i love, but i know i do. I dont bottom. I have rarely sucked, true i dont want a masculine TS but needing to be virtually passable doesnt make sense.

Is because of other peoples perception? If thats the case than isnt that a slight to the TS's?

reaction

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: I dont get why admirers like TS's to look almost like a

Quote Originally Posted by indeed
    GG. I dont get it? isnt the attraction that it isnt a girl and that it has a tool? If you want close to real looking why not just go after a real GG? the drama of a TS is far heavier IMO.

I dont know what it is about TS's that i love, but i know i do. I dont bottom. I have rarely sucked, true i dont want a masculine TS but needing to be virtually passable doesnt make sense.

Is because of other peoples perception? If thats the case than isnt that a slight to the TS's?

reaction
    I'm sorry. I'll try to be more masculine from now on so that chasers will want me.

Some of us just want to be ourselves and not be told how masculine or feminine we're expected to be. What's the point of transitioning if you still let everyone else define you?

~BB~

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

[quote="indeed"]GG. I dont get it? isnt the attraction that it isnt a girl and that it has a tool? If you want close to real looking why not just go after a real GG? the drama of a TS is far heavier IMO.

What do you mean by calling ts "it" ? Sounds like you only see them as sex objects and not people.

reaction
    Not as much as using "it" as a pronoun like that.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

My point exactly Sarah. No respect

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

reaction
    Everything about this guy overwhelmingly says 'troll' to the point that I didn't even notice that. Whoa. Dehumanizing much?

~BB~

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

reaction
    Everything about this guy overwhelmingly says 'troll' to the point that I didn't even notice that. Whoa. Dehumanizing much?

~BB~
    Sometimes, sometimes using unconventional pronouns I can understand.

If there is one thing that took me a while to notice in trans spaces online, its that its virtually impossible to "always get it right" with pronouns. You can try as hard as you can, and end up offending someone eventually because there's enough people out there who feel "tgirls are a 3rd sex," or that "pronouns shouldn't exist at all," among a huge list of other situations (i.e. andronies, GQ's etc). That's why I try (I don't always succeed, but I try) to use "they" instead of he/she/it in talking about people I don't personally know.

...but in this case none of that really applies.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

My use of it was by no means meant to be an insult.

Also I dont question TS's on why they want to be as feminine as possible. i get that.

Nope not a troll either. i post when i am busy on my home computer.

In regards to original post, i have always been curious about this. Yes for me TS's are sex objects. Whether someone takes that as an insult or not thats not on me.

personally i obviously like the feminine nature of a TS but the encounters i have had are usually based on energy between me and the TS. I have never not gotten busy with a TS because she doesnt look exactly like a girl. TS not looking 100% is part of what makes them special IMO

Platinum Poster

atleast u have a larger demographic to choose from.

Platinum Poster

and while less passable girls arent usually preferable to most men,
    passability is usually inconsequential as long as there are other things that make up for it.