Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first post

Rookie Poster

Default My first post

Been cruising the site for a while, decided to jump in. Thanks to all for the great posts, pics and info about what we all love. While checking past posts, it was sad to see all the ts girls who started it all back in the day when I thought I was the only one who admired the girls who are gone. My 1st two were Magnificent Margo and Naughty Nikko, who were both in my 1st movie I ever bought, "Dream Lover". Any info on there whereabouts. Can't believe how the scene has exploded. Been with one now for 3 years I met at the Queen Mary before it closed and we go to 7969 and the Lodge to hang out with her friends. Love all the girls past and present! Thanks for your patience for a newbe

Junior Poster

Welcome to the boards, Pirate. I remember those same TS stars fondly. Do you remember one that went by the name of Naughty Nancy? She was hot. I only ever saw her in one layout, but it was great.

No, what you've got are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty of them I will no longer be standing, because if I am then you will all be dead before you can reload.

Rookie Poster

Don't remember Naughty Nancy, Nikko was an Asian girl who I met in her apt in Hollywood. Thanks for the reply

Silver Poster

Glad your here Pirate.

I'm fairly new myself.

So now that we are acquainted I have a quick question for you, something of a personal study of mine. It might be kinda personal, but,

As you have a TS girlfriend, Do you ever "bottom" with her, or are you strickly a "top" with her?

Rookie Poster

We go both ways, more fun that way. Love it when she takes charge and talks to me like her bitc h

5 Star Poster

Welcome Pirate. and enjoy the forums.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

im new on here as well, im 19 years old and ive loved ts' ever since i was about 15

Silver Poster

clipperfan said,

im new on here as well, im 19 years old and ive loved ts' ever since i was about 15

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

You are a freak. You are most definately a freak. Its freaks like you who make the freakiest freaks seem just a little less freaky. You are indeed the freak of the week...........

Because you're a Clipper fan :P

Veteran Poster

Yea welcome and all, But uh partly whose the chick in that photo.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!