Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Spot on LMFAO
    imo-I also like seeing pregnant women because I mean its life being created-what isnt great about that?
    The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?
    no sarah, always thinking negative tsk tsk keep messing around like that Ill make you come out into the sun and get sunburnt to shit like I did. lmfao

Spot on LMFAO
    imo-I also like seeing pregnant women because I mean its life being created-what isnt great about that?
    The fact that they're being brought into a world of hate, intolerance, pain, disease, death, destruction and futility?
    no sarah, always thinking negative tsk tsk keep messing around like that Ill make you come out into the sun and get sunburnt to shit like I did. lmfao
    So in other words you would bring someone into this world and force them to live a life of suffering, and submission bound in chains, just so that you could feel good?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Spot on LMFAO
    So in other words you would bring someone into this world and force them to live a life of suffering, and submission bound in chains, just so that you could feel good?
    I dont wanna HJ another thread sooo...Sarah If I ever were to have a real relationship with a Transgender woman-And shit got serious-etc.... Lets just say adoption is not a bad idea-shit I mean why not there are hundred and thousands of kids in which their biological parents were too afraid and non-responsible that they still need love too. ya feel what im saying?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun

It does not make you any less of a woman if one is unable to push out a baby, or any less of a mom if you adopt. If you believe wikipedia, 10-15% of couples are infertile.
    Thank God we have phobunk here to absolve us of our original equipment. With these authoritative answers, coming from that progressive big-brain of his, we can all sleep better.

So phobunk, cock-phobic that you are, I guess TS can achieve "secondary" or "untrue" motherhood? Is that how it works, tranny guru?

Junior Poster

Spot on LMFAO
    Hmm, this is a recent phenomenon Sarah? I guess the world was a utopia back in the day, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cubpocalypse
    Spot on LMFAO
    Hmm, this is a recent phenomenon Sarah? I guess the world was a utopia back in the day, huh?
    Not my point, what I am saying is actually fairly close to what gsxr said; there are millions of kids born every year in this world that no one wants, who need loving homes, who never get that.

Bringing more kids into this world when there are so many in those situations causes needless suffering IMHO. My way of looking at it is damage control, so to speak.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Get a cat

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Get a cat
    Too gay.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

And i thought you was Mr. Pussy Phunbun
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lookatkittenandstfu_266.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	260285  

Spot on LMFAO
    stop being so negative

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.