Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Are any girls turned on by pregnancy and wish you could be?

Pregnant girls are my biggest turn on along with sexy tgirls. My biggest fantasy are pregnant tgirls. Would any of you girls want to be pregnant if it were possible (especially the pre/non-op girls)?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Default Re: Are any girls turned on by pregnancy and wish you could

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenguinea
    Pregnant girls are my biggest turn on along with sexy tgirls. My biggest fantasy are pregnant tgirls. Would any of you girls want to be pregnant if it were possible (especially the pre/non-op girls)?
    ...re-read what you've just written pal. I think you've just rocketed to first place for stupidest post ever, and possibly biggest perv too (but there's a guy who likes "small penis humiliation" who might still be the champ on that one).

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    ...re-read what you've just written pal. I think you've just rocketed to first place for stupidest post ever, and possibly biggest perv too (but there's a guy who likes "small penis humiliation" who might still be the champ on that one).
    Fuck off asshole.

How would a pre/nonop get pregnant?

I've never heard of such a thing.
    Most cockhounds just care about cock.
    But if you are into someone who is pregnant and hung, you can find pictures of pregnant hairy bears...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hairybear_118.jpg 
Views:	839 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	260087  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wouldn't you be better off saying that you like pot-bellied tgirls instead? maybe slighty less embarassing than your original post... or is it just the thought of fucking someone carrying a child that does it for you???

Junior Poster Sulka_bewitched_me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    How would a pre/nonop get pregnant?

I've never heard of such a thing.
    Most cockhounds just care about cock.
    But if you are into someone who is pregnant and hung, you can find pictures of pregnant hairy bears...
    Thanks for posting those pics phobun....................NOT! Now I'm going to have to go see a therapist for being traumatized!

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    +999999999999999999999999999

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBabe
    wouldn't you be better off saying that you like pot-bellied tgirls instead? maybe slighty less embarassing than your original post... or is it just the thought of fucking someone carrying a child that does it for you???
    LOL

I think pregnant women are totally hot, I was going to shoot a scene with a friend of mine who is prego this month (but I think I may cancel).

i think the OP spends too much time on the internet.

tie me up, don't tie me down.