Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    i don't even care since i will be dead
    If you don't care, consider organ donation- at least then someone might be able to stay alive longer instead of useful life-saving tissue being burned or embalmed.
    i am an organ donor. I wouldn't mind being donated to the Body Farm either but ultimately after they take what doesn't have cancer or alcohol and drug damage they can do whatever they want with my remains.

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    I am an organ donor, who wants my beat up organs is a mystery to me but if they want them they can have them.
    There are so many ways to interpret this. It's like an unintentional triple-entendre.

Junior Poster

Oran donor. Burn after using....

Xian

Junior Poster

Very touchy subject, I'm Catholic..

Rookie Poster

it doesn't really matter because i won't feel anything anyway.

Funeral pyre. Toss my ass on a pile of logs and drop a match. just make sure there are a couple kegs there so everyone can enjoy the show.

Member Rookie Poster

How about the Parsis in India they leave their bodies out for the Vultures or a Vikings Funeral with all my shoes and bags on the boat

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I plan to be downloaded onto the internet. Then I'll broadcast my code into space where aliens all over the universe will be induced to realize my consciousness in vast array of distinct hardware and bioware devices, that will remain in contact with each other through hyperspace communication. I will be one nearly omnipresent entity, fucking and mucking it up all over the cosmos.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

cremation!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol