Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Hmmm. After a bit of online research it looks like the Samsung Omnia 2 is going to come out soon. Possibly in September. I think I might wait another month or so and see what it can offer. With that said I would love any further tips or recommendations.
    the omnia has the best camera on a phone available.... it was everything else it "did" or "offered'' that i couldnt master and i was sooooo used to my "v"'s that i switched back b4 my 30 days was up

the pic quality was incomparable tho

w/ that said... the pic quality on ANY cell phone is incomparable to an actual camera

dont buy a phone for the camera... buy a camera

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Hmmm. After a bit of online research it looks like the Samsung Omnia 2 is going to come out soon. Possibly in September. I think I might wait another month or so and see what it can offer. With that said I would love any further tips or recommendations.
    the omnia has the best camera on a phone available.... it was everything else it "did" or "offered'' that i couldnt master and i was sooooo used to my "v"'s that i switched back b4 my 30 days was up

the pic quality was incomparable tho

w/ that said... the pic quality on ANY cell phone is incomparable to an actual camera

dont buy a phone for the camera... buy a camera
    Yeah. I know. I was just hoping to reduce the amount of crap I have to carry or fit in my pockets. It just isn't convenient to bring my SLR with me to 90% of the places I go. Its moments like this when I'm jealous of women having purses. Guess I could always get a basic canvas camera bag. As for the Omnia having the best camera. That's sort of true. It had the best camera at the time for a Verizon phone. There are better ones out there now. It will be interesting to see if the Omnia 2 retakes the title when it becomes available. I've heard that it might be 5 MP or even possibly 8 MP.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.