Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Too many drama queens here, way too many. But worry not, they will all be back under a different guise in no time.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    BTW: MacShreach seems to have left unannounced. His last post was July 2nd. I'm getting worried. Accident, suicide or holiday?
    MacSchreach is a member of the Illuminati and he is meeting with his alien reptilian humanoid masters, so as to better coordinate the efforts of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, the Masons, Rockefellers, Bilderbergs.

Their objective is to hijack your and El Nino's minds using radio waves emitted by the iPhone. Once you two are recruited, you will be put in the service of Obushama Regime.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    I hope you aren't leaving next Alyssa
    Oh Hell no.
    besides having $omething to gain here, the drama and conversation is too much to ignore.

& if i take a break or something, there will be no official press release.lol
    Das muh gurl

Alyssa must be making hella bank on here. It's really sad that so many gurls are leaving. I could do w/o Jhaniah Love she didn't bring ANYTHING to the table but MiMi, Ruby and Jennifer were great users here. While i'm at it the other Jennifer seems to be posting less too.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Veteran Poster

I dunno. If the board's getting on your nerves or you're angry with it, the best thing to do is take a break. Quitting internet forums in dramatic fashion will only make you look silly if you do decide to come back eventually.

Veteran Poster

These type of threads always make me laugh for some reason.

Update:
    Good news: MacShreach was around until July 20th. I'll bet he's on holiday.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Phobun, The Fox News Channel called, they want their #1 fan back...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    I hope you aren't leaving next Alyssa
    Oh Hell no.
    besides having $omething to gain here, the drama and conversation is too much to ignore.

& if i take a break or something, there will be no official press release.lol
    Das muh gurl
    Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Alyssa must be making hella bank on here. It's really sad that so many gurls are leaving. I could do w/o Jhaniah Love she didn't bring ANYTHING to the table but MiMi, Ruby and Jennifer were great users here. While i'm at it the other Jennifer seems to be posting less too.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    BTW: MacShreach seems to have left unannounced. His last post was July 2nd. I'm getting worried. Accident, suicide or holiday?
    MacSchreach is a member of the Illuminati and he is meeting with his alien reptilian humanoid masters, so as to better coordinate the efforts of the CFR, Trilateral Commission, the Masons, Rockefellers, Bilderbergs.

Their objective is to hijack your and El Nino's minds using radio waves emitted by the iPhone. Once you two are recruited, you will be put in the service of Obushama Regime.
    Not to worry Phobun, you two are my best pals and proponents on
    promoting and protecting post op poonany.

If I have to, I will go to Scotland, and put the "good-good" on him and
    get him back.