Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Have a nice life, Jennifer.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

This catches me by suprise. I always thought she is one classy lady. I've been a long time fan, before she even came on here. But, dont we even get a reason? I don't have to wish her the best because I already know that good things will contintue to come to her. The most surprising thing to me is that she is becoming 'miss entertainment' in some of her latest videos.

No girl needs a reason to go, just look at the negative, dismissive comments in this thread or on the board, generally. No one wants to read all that, or worse, see no one speaks up against it, or for them. That kind of quiet is almost worse than the loudest attack.

The better question to is what reason is there for any girl to stay. Or why aren't you doing more to give them one.

FK

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

If you say nice things your a kiss ass
    If you say bad things your a fag

Where is the middle ground? Or is there no ground at all , and we are all in freefall?
    I liked Jen she was one of the first people to welcome me here.

Oh and how could i neglect the " Captain Save -A- Ho " label. I've met great people here but it's true it takes one bad apple to ruin the bunch. I hope she comes back one day.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6a00d8342a399f53ef00e54f73fde98833_800wi_396.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	259572  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Damn that takes me back.

Peace . . . . Audi 5000!!!!!

OK, what did we do to scare all the gurls away in such short order (Besides being a bunch of inconsiderate, insulting, beer-swilling, insult-hurling, farty bahstahds)?

It may be true that I am somewhat apathetic of what brand of cock I take in my mouth and ass, but this kind of sausage fest is wholly unacceptable. Crikeys, I can get that sort of shit at the local pub and they let me watch Las Vegas and Judge Joe Brown on the big screen teevee (AND drink swill and eat deep-fried, artery-clogging crap).

Whoever tied their panties in a knot needs to go over and =UNTIE= them right now. With their teeth.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Nobody ever leaves this wretched place...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    No girl needs a reason to go, just look at the negative, dismissive comments in this thread or on the board, generally. No one wants to read all that, or worse, see no one speaks up against it, or for them. That kind of quiet is almost worse than the loudest attack.

The better question to is what reason is there for any girl to stay. Or why aren't you doing more to give them one.

FK
    Well Ginger, many times I have seen girls ingore many compliments to focus on one negative one. That in turn encourages some to make negative comments, in order to get attention.

BTW: MacShreach seems to have left unannounced. His last post was July 2nd. I'm getting worried. Accident, suicide or holiday?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.